Lancome FOTD

325i

WARNING: THIS SUCKS!!! I could've done better, and my camera made it look weird. I wish someone could teach me how to blend. I was at the Lancome counter today at the mall and was envious of Drew Barrymore's giant display by Gucci Westman. I bought some blush which in turn enabled me to get their free gift, I chose the "Cool" palette because I was hoping the colors would mimic the ones used on Drew's eyes. Oh well, it's nothing special, but I still like to hear what you all have to say!!! I was trying to go for a smoky eye look with some pink sparkle, but it doesn't show up.

Img_2963.jpg

Eyes:
Color Focus Palette 4 Ombres in "4Romance"
Hypnose Mascara

Cheeks:
Blush Subtil in "Miel Glace"

Lips:
Le Rouge Absolu in "Rose Crystal"

exodus

I saw that display and loved it too! Drew looks gorgeous in it. The products that were used for her look was the Color Focus Palette 305 Une Femme Coquette and the Star Gloss in Corail, though. Although... those just came out here in Australia and we're always 6 months late with Lancome stuff, so they're probably long gone in the northern hemisphere.

Anyway your makeup doesn't look like Drew's but still gorgeous! If you can get your hands on the stuff I mentioned before, you should! I think you'd look fabulous with them
greengrin.gif

PinkShell21

Very pretty! I love your smile! This is cheesy but you actually made me smile! I love when someone can do that to you
smiles.gif

Exodus, she is wearing the new shades from the new fall collection
smiles.gif
You are talking about Lancomes Spring Collection that came out here a while ago.
smiles.gif
hths
smiles.gif
Just thought I'd let ya know since there are 2 Drew collections
winks.gif

Lisheous

I'm a Lancome girl too! Your look is so nice and soft and it's so pretty, I like it, and Drew's Lancome's picture is pretty too! You both are lovely!

exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShell21
Exodus, she is wearing the new shades from the new fall collection
smiles.gif
You are talking about Lancomes Spring Collection that came out here a while ago.
smiles.gif
hths
smiles.gif
Just thought I'd let ya know since there are 2 Drew collections
winks.gif

Aaaahhh I see, I must look like an idiot! Sorry 325i, I should've checked the US Lancome website before I opened my big mouth and stuffed my even bigger foot in it!

megzjada

Lancome youth serum is amazing, I received a sample of that and the moisturising cream, and pearl eye cream. I got it with my lancome foundation

Latest posts