Large rolling traincases? Yazmo.com? I would love some suggestions!

blindpassion

Hey guys. So I have recently started freelancing and I have a lot of upcoming jobs lined up, especially with grad season approaching. But as of right now, I am using a suitcase with containers inside it to transport my products, which isnt working. I am looking to invest in a large rolling traincase to bring my stuff in

I am considering this one from yazmo - (click)

Pro Aluminum Makeup Case Black TS-36

I need one that preferably separates into two parts.

* Does anyone have any suggestions about where I could find a case like this, or have any info about yazmo.com and their products?
Help is VERY much appreciated, I need to put my order in by the end of this week.

EDIT: after spending a few hours scouring the Internet I am not interested in another brand, TZ Cases, in particular this case: T.Z. Case International

Does anyone have any info about this case or TZ as a brand? <3

Thank-you in advance,
Alexa

blindpassion

anything, my lovelys?
smiles.gif

MissAnnaBanna

have you tried using baggies instead of containers in your suitcase? i use a suitcase for my freelance stuff, but i have everything separated using makeup bags. even when i used the aluminum traincase, things tended to move around too much and it is a lot heavier/harder to drag around. if that helps?
smiles.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnaBanna
have you tried using baggies instead of containers in your suitcase? i use a suitcase for my freelance stuff, but i have everything separated using makeup bags. even when i used the aluminum traincase, things tended to move around too much and it is a lot heavier/harder to drag around. if that helps?
smiles.gif

Thanks girl, yes I have tried baggies, I just find that things are a lot easier to find when they are sectioned off properly. I feel like when I lay the baggies out its just a huge mess of product thats EVERYWHERE, even if they are organized properly. I just have a million pieces fo makeup so it makes it hard
ssad.gif

But thankyou so much for your info!

Deena

My experience with Yazmo has been very good. I've had this trincase for two years and I'm very happy with it, it's large and roomy. The only thing I don't like about their cases is that they're a little bit on the heavier side, so considering that you're going to carry yours around a lot, I suggest you opt for one of their soft cases.
You should check out their Ebay store too, I think some of the items are cheaper there.
HTH!

Latest posts