Last year in my 20's, go out with a bang!

TwiggyPop

So I just celebrated my 29th birthday and I had to go all out. My friend took me to get a new dress, a ring to match and a pimp cup that said "birthday bitch" haha. 4 of us went to Mortons for dinner then off to Altar bar where we got the VIP room and a bunch more friends showed up. I was in the fashion show and I was a little tipsy by that point so I hope I did good. At the end of the night me and a couple friends went to stay at a hotel close by. The GM was able to hook me up with a $180 for $30, he just didn't want me to have to worry about driving. It's a good thing too because I was in no position to even flag down a cab at the end of the night, my friend had to.

l_ab77c64a9d9645f795237bff9077b9a2.jpg

Nichole, me and Amber at Mortons. Bernie is never in any of the pictures because he's always holding the camera. haha.

l_5531e7fd89594950905da00ba7b8f5de.jpg

Yeah, you read right.
winks.gif

l_10408505e9bf4bcfbe96b3bb7b4c4495.jpg

That damn boa dyed my neck red! haha

l_34ebb0664687479a8f5144cafd4c68af.jpg

l_c77c0a6ef92f4c71a67505b6a4db991f.jpg

Aaron, the GM at Altar bar. He hooked up my room with an extra bottle of vodka on the house. I didn't actually drink any of it cuz I'm more of a Jack Daniels kinda gal, but it was nice of him.
smiles.gif

l_6dc8a74b480e49079f2c5e6b20bcb91d.jpg

The fashion show. I was supposed to model a black dress, but there was a last minute change and I had to model another designers clothes so I got stuck in this. haha

l_31fdda9df8ea4da39d71a3f8f8f86fab.jpg

My boobs look so fake, but I swear they're real! They just look bolted on because my arms are up. haha

l_25a9127e4de14953896e0892f6c55a37.jpg

Nichole, Inge, me and Amber. I accidentally stole the hat. oops.

l_22bf980f0b86418d8b0088b71343a4d1.jpg

l_e992fc3bd9c64a88ab8ce46f495fea00.jpg

Dennis and Kate

l_c8e4e6c9507e4dc9b250fca8983e2b29.jpg

LeeAnn (my roommate) and Dan

l_ea3ef9123dd14c8b8658764d2ec7138f.jpg

After getting to the hotel my ex showed up and we all just hung out for a little while, ate a bunch of food and passed out. The room was huge, it could sleep 6 people and I only had 4 there, but at 4am I got a couple text messages asking me to come over to room 801 and hang out. ( I was in room 803 ) I didn't get the messages until I woke up the next morning and thought maybe one of my friends was messing with me because how would someone in 801 know my cell phone number, right? Well it turns out it was Aaron, the GM for Altar, I guess he stays at the hotel a lot cuz he's also friends with Bryant (GM for Hampton) By the time I found out who it was I was at home so there was no more hanging out for a while, I was beat. So apparently I was a pretty big hit at the bar. haha
The next morning Amber kept saying, "You're not allowed to have another birthday for a couple years now." It doesn't look like my life is slowing down anytime soon.

TamEva Le Fay

Girl you ROCK!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

You weren't kidding when you said you were goin' out with a bang!

Those are some FUN photos! Thanks for sharing them and you look amazing!

happybirthday.gif

rasta.gif

nanaparty.gif

aziajs

First off, I love your look. The hair is too cute. I'm glad you had such a god time. My 29th is probably going to be boring. It sounds like the GM of Altar Bar is a piece of work. LOL

caffn8me

Gorgeous lashes, beautifully defined brows, amazing skin, hot hair and tasty lips.

But none of that matters - because you can come and join Team Boobs - yay!

team_boobs.gif
greengrin.gif

Glad you had a wonderful time - you certainly went out with a bang.

TwiggyPop

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
First off, I love your look. The hair is too cute. I'm glad you had such a god time. My 29th is probably going to be boring. It sounds like the GM of Altar Bar is a piece of work. LOL

You're 29th doesn't have to be boring, just get a few fun things here and there (feather boa, crazy pimp cup, funny pin, tiara, whatever floats your boat) and go out. Everybody will know there's a celebration and want in on the action.
yes.gif
Oh yeah, and Aaron is definitly a piece of work, haha. He's STILL texting me and asking me to come out and party with him again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Gorgeous lashes, beautifully defined brows, amazing skin, hot hair and tasty lips.

But none of that matters - because you can come and join Team Boobs - yay!

team_boobs.gif
greengrin.gif

Glad you had a wonderful time - you certainly went out with a bang.

Well thank you, thank you, thank you!
smiles.gif
I was actually wearing 2 sets lf lashes, hehe. I looked like a hot mess when I woke up the next morning realizing I forgot to take them off though.
I was meaning to put a "Team Boobs" icon in my signature, I just keep forgetting. :/

Latest posts