Late night drunken phone calls

Kalico

I'm on the receiving end of these right now. He won't stop calling me! I'm so pissed that he would even do this!

And interrupt my beauty sleep when he KNOWS how important my sleep is to me!!!
angry.gif

He tried to guilt me into picking him up because he's drunk. I'm not his cabbie!! What a jerk...

At least I'm already seeing someone else now.
th_DANCE.gif

This still ties my insides up in knots though.
ssad.gif

KittieSparkles

What a pain in the a**. It is so weird I have never done the drunken phone call thing but it has happened to me a few times.

Most recently an ex that I have not been with in 5 years!! He called me saying he still loves me and dreams about me, blah, blah, blah the kicker to it all he is now married with 3 kids!!

What a jerk!!!
angry.gif

Kalico

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittieSparkles
What a pain in the a**. It is so weird I have never done the drunken phone call thing but it has happened to me a few times.

Most recently an ex that I have not been with in 5 years!! He called me saying he still loves me and dreams about me, blah, blah, blah the kicker to it all he is now married with 3 kids!!

What a jerk!!!
angry.gif

Holy crap! That's awful. What an a**hole.

At least your ex had something kinda nice to say (he still loves you). My ex wanted me to pick him up from the bar!!! Not happening, loser!

Kalico

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Have you considered changing your phone number? That would probably put a stop to it. Pretty inconsiderate of him.

Yes, now I will.

MACATTAK

Turn off your phone at night or put it on silent. I've found the best way to lose the losers is to just change my number.

Latest posts