Leaving Feedback

MACATTAK

I've been trying to leave feedback for a member, and I use their "thread URL." I keep getting this message: "Invalid URL. Please enter the URL to a thread that was started by either yourself or the other user." I haven't had any problems leaving feedback before using a URL, so I'm wondering if something is up? Also, is putting a URL on the feedback page necessary? It just seems like a bit of a hassle that you can't leave feedback without it. Thanks!

ETA: Another member is trying to leave me feedback using the same URL, and they are unable to do it either.

MACATTAK

Bump!
I've seen this being talked about on another sales thread, so I'm not the only one having this issue.

MACATTAK

anyone.gif

Janice

I'll make sure this is looked into by our technical support. There were some improvements made to the feedback system in the last patch and it's possible something is not behaving properly.

martiangurll

I am having the same issues. I have several members for whom I am trying to leave feedback and although I am linking to a valid sales page, I get the error message also. Any idea if this is being fixed?

TIA

Janice

Hello. Yes, there is a fix being developed for this issue. It is known and is considered a high priority and will be patched in an upcoming release. :)

Janice

This issue should be fully resolved in a forum patch releasing Thursday 1/13. Apologies to those of you who haven't been able to leave feedback as normal.

Janice

THIS ISSUE SHOULD NOW BE RESOLVED. Please leave feedback and let me know ASAP if you are still experiencing this issue.

MACATTAK

Thanks, Janice. While my feedback is going through, I continue to receive this message when I leave it: Fatal error: Call to a member function invalidate() on a non-object in /var/www/sites/www.specktra.net/releases/20110113222142/v2/system/application/libraries/objects/ContentObject.php on line 280.

littlepickle

Macattack - if you're still having this problem, it seems to be caused by the # at the end of the URL and post count - if you delete this from the URL, it should work perfectly :)

Latest posts