Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets)

MACActress

I went today and here is what was there:

I *think* Ice Beauty Powder
Some bronzers in special packaging
Standard CCO e/s, + Freshwater, Expensive Pink, and Da Bling
Moxie, Holidazzle, Gigglefest, Roccoco, and other assorted lipsticks
All 4 TLC Sticks from Lady Sol I think, w/e collection they came out with
All of the Tint Toons, Baumy Bronze, and other TLCs
Blue Memory, Sizzlepeach, Flash of Flesh
Pink Pearl, Rich Purple, Polished Ivory, Steel Blue, Blue Brown, Provence, Deck Chair, Old Gold, and maybe a few other pigments.
All 3 Shimmersoufless
1 Glitter creme (shimmer something?)
Lots of glitters
Some lip palettes, an eye palette, Chromonzome 2 quad
Lots of lip laquers
1 lipglass tasti
Both Catherine Deneuve beauty powders
Random stuff like foundations, bronzers, paint sticks, cheekhues (a lot!) , paints, concealers, mascara, brow sets, etc.
Some random bags
Some random fragrances
Saucepot & a rose colored glitter liner (in special packaging, bronzey goldish)
Waveline, Brassy, Blue Beep, and another fluidline
Black creme liner? Not sure if I remember the name

And I'm sure there's more, I just can't remember it =P

clathrop

Has anyone been to the Leesburg CCO recently? I am going next week and I was just wondering if they had anything good. Thanks!

clathrop

I went to the Leesburg CCO today and I was just in and out very quickly, but here is what I remember.

About 10 different fluidlines including Haunting, Delphic, Nightfish, New Weed, Lithograph, Blue Peep, Royal Wink.

About 10 different eyeshadows including Aquavert, Sea Myth, Waternymph, Mancatcher, Beauty Sleep.

At least 25 different lipglasses. I got Of Corset, Bare Fetish and La La Libertine. They also had Bait, Sex Ray and tons of others.

They had the Holiday Dress sets - Cool Lips, Viva Glam Lips, Smokey Eyes, Both lipglass sets, shadestick set, and all 4 Lipstick/Lipglass sets. Also the basic brush set.

They also had the Patternmaker basic brush set.

Some other stuff too, but I couldn't remember everything.

Good Luck!

NicksWifey

Wow, I live just a little over an hour from Leesburg! I've been to that same CCO before! It's great to know there are other people from the area!

AmyHeimo

I just got back from the Leesburg CCO and they had great stuff! Lots of shadows, blushes, lipsticks, glosses, and brushes. I personally bought:

Barbie Springtime Skipper
Sweetie Cakes Quad
Apripeach Pearlizer
Blurberry Shadestick
Lilacky Powerpoint
Delphic Fluidline
Fast Response Eye Cream (Old Packaging)
236 Brush

Let me know if you want to know if something specific was there and I will do my best to remember!
smiles.gif

yummy411

do you remember what blushes were there.. i want some that are perm but would rather them from the cco! TIA!!

AmyHeimo

I can't remember all the blushes, but they had a lot and definitely some from the permanent line. I recommend you call, they were really nice! I hope this helps!

yummy411

i got a chance to have a short visit over the weekend. there didn't seem to be anything new except the balloonancy beauty powders =( yeh quite a few prem blushes taupe, format, and a few other matte/sheertone blushes. lots of lipsticks and glosses. a few shade sticks, airmist blushes, a couple good e/s (hepcat, soba, etc.) yeh nothing new, but a decent selection.

hawaiian_mele

I just got back from the Leesburg location I'm going to check out the one at Potomac Mills tomorrow. They had a fair amount of products, liners, eyeshadows, some foundation, lipglass, lipstick, makeup remover, etc. The problem I had was that even though they had a lot of products the variety of colors was quite lacking. I think it's worth a trip if you are in the area but I live in the Alexandria/Springfield area so it was a little over an hour to get out there (including traffic) and I doubt I'd ever make another special trip unless I knew for sure that they had something I really wanted/needed.

I ended up purchasing 9 shadows coming to about $93 including tax. So the price is right.
smiles.gif

Shadows:
Aquavert
Beauty Sleep
Claire De Lune
Felt Blue
French Grey
Innuendo
Mancatcher
Purple Shower
Rondelle

They also had Springtime Skipper and a few other shadows that I can't recall. Sorry.
th_dunno.gif

Edit: I also forgot to mention that one of the employees was so rude! She kept slamming down my eye shadows when she realized her machine wasn't working. I nearly told her off I was so mad!

hawaiian_mele

So my boyfriend had an appointment out in Leesburg today so we stopped by the Outlets. Pretty much had all of the same stuff I had mentioned before but I found some piggies!
smiles.gif

Blue Brown, Fairylite, Golden Olive, Helium and Viz-A-Violet. They were $13.75 each, it total (including tax) it all came up to $72.19. So not bad, the staff was much friendlier this time but I still wouldn't make a trip out there for no reason.

MACa6325xi

Thanks so much for your post. I've been to this location about twice, and for me it's just so far. I might as well go to Hagerstown, Queenstown, Potomac Mills, or Arundel Mills. I prefer a straight shot off the highway. I don't like too many twists, turns or tolls.

hawaiian_mele

My bf had another appointment yesterday so we stopped by the outlets. Here's what I walked away with:

Eyeshadows: - $10.00 each
- Barbie Loves MAC Beauty Burst
- Contrast
- Endless Love
- Fade
- Hepcat
- Rule
- Saddle
- Swiss Chocolate
- Wedge
- Yogurt
Fluidline in Royal Wink - $10.25
Shadestick in Penny - $11.25
Barbie Loves MAC Beauty Powder in Pearl Sunshine - $15.50
MAC Pro Glitter in Red - $10.00

including tax I ended up paying $154.35

Other things I can remember were tons of l/g and l/s including a Viva Glam l/s - I didn't think to look at which one it was but I thought it was odd for them to have Viva Glam at all. No Barbie Loves MAC l/g or l/s - as far as I could tell. They always have a ton of lip items and I tend to not take much time looking through them. They did have quite a few BLOVESM e/s including Beauty Burst, Whistle and Moth Brown. They had a few beauty powders, quite a lot of different types of foundation and concealers. A few liquid, glitter and fluid liners. A couple of quads and a bunch more shadows. I was definitely much happier with my experience this time. Lots of stuff to choose from and the staff was pretty helpful.
smiles.gif

anlrmaijois

Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Premium Outlets)

Hi!

This is my first post on Specktra, but I have been lurking awhile. I thought I would share what my CCO had today as I was super excited about my finds.

*Heatherette Trio 2 $22.50 (Could not believe they had this already)
*Fleshpot
*Tons of other lipsticks
*10 slimshines including Bare and Kissable
*8+ blushes (Sunbasque, Margin, Afterdusk, Otherwordly, Dollymix, Trace Gold are the ones I remember).
* Sweetie Cakes Quad
* 3 of the Holiday Palettes (Cool Eyes, Smokey Eyes, Metallic Eyes)
* All of the holiday lip sets
* Cool Holiday Pigment Set
* 5 Tendertones
* 10+ eyeshadows including woodwinked, romping, knight devine, coppering, a couple from Strange Hybrid, passionate
* 4 Cream Blushes
* Shadesticks including Corn and Bei-ing
*Lots of Skincare
*Lots of foundations & Concealors
* Brushes Galore including the 187, 188, 150, 129, 109, 224, 239, 168

There was a lot more, but that is pretty much what I can remeber off the top of my head. If you ask me about something specific I might be able to tell you if I remember that as well. Anyways, I thought I would share. I'll definately be posting more now.
yes.gif

elmo1026

Re: Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Premium Outlets)

OMG,

I wished I could go to a CCO. How much were the eyeshadow?

anlrmaijois

The Heatherette Trio was $22.50
Regular eyeshadows $10.00

CCO are great when the have things you are looking for. Most times I leave disappointed, but this was a great trip. Too bad I couldn't buy as much as I would have liked, because I want so much from the new collections that are releasing soon.

MACa6325xi

It sounds as if they have quite a bit of stuff. I've been out there, but it's quite far and now with the price of gas I have limited myself to the CCO's in MD.

Care

that sounds tempting, I'm taking I-95 tomorrow down to NC, Maybe I should stop by, I'm aching for a Corn SS

jomar_makeup

I remember going there a couple days after Fafi was relased and they already had Fafi stuff.

lexfunk

Oh my gosh, this is so exciting! What is the name of the store?

Latest posts