• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Leopard Print Browns

uh_oh_disco

This was the first tutorial I ever wrote, I've since improved a heck of a lot, so I'll write in any steps I missed/ ignored in the early days :p

YOU WILL NEED
Base
Dark Brown e/s
Gold e/s
Bronze e/s
White e/s
Black e/s
Highlight e/s
Liquid eyeliner
Pencil eyeliner
Mascara

1) Apply your base (here I used an old Fyrinnae formula) from your lid right up to your browbone.
lp1.jpg

2) Apply your gold to the first 2/3 of your lid, as shown.
lp2.jpg

3) Apply your brown above and blend. Apply your white to the outer lid, blend.
lp3.jpg

lp4.jpg

4) Use your gold to blend the lid colours and brown a wee bit better. Apply bronze over the shape of the brown at the top. Bring your gold further across the lid.

lp6.jpg

5) Holy blending, Batman! Plus apply your highlight shade.

lp7.jpg

6) Apply your white to the inner eye, nearest your nose, in the dip. Apply your liquid liner to the upper lashes and black e/s to the lower lashes. Apply your mascara. These days, I'd also apply black pencil liner to the waterline.

lp8.jpg

7) Now for the spots! It's easier to draw themif you think of them as curves and ovals rather than leopard prints. Draw them so that they create a slanted triangular shape.

lp9.jpg

8) These days I'd also apply my foundation, highlight, blush and powder.

Finne!

lp13.jpg

I used - Barry M "Bronze" e/s, Collection 2000 "White" e/s, Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner, unknown bronze e/s, Natural Collection waterproof mascara, Fyrinnae e/s base, Barry M "Chocolate brown" e/s.

Feel free to ask questions etc
smiles.gif
I might do a better version of this eventually, I've learnt a fair bit since I did this! Thanks!

k.a.t

omg i was gonna buy that barry m bronze eyeshadow but then i changed my mind last minute and now i wish i hadn't
th_dunno.gif
ssad.gif
damn and i LOVE collection 2000 lol (mainly coz i can't actually afford brands like mac etc lol)
Love the look i have to try it out although i know those leopard spots are gonna cause me some stress when i try and do them lol

duckduck

That is amazing! Now I just have to go try it myself.... *imagines HUGE mess all over the eye-area*
th_LMAO.gif

BonnieBabe<3

i LOVEE it! this would have come in handy when i was a leaopard for halloween =) i mean how PERFECT are those prints?!!

Latest posts