Les Khakis De Chanel

Camnagem

I got all 3 of these polishes, but I'm not sure they're for me. I love the concept and really like the colors in the bottle...but, there's a but. I don't think they're all that flattering when actually on my nails against my skin tone, which is a bummer.

When I remove my current mani (Chanel Steel, LOVE!) I'll be playing with these more to see what I think. If I decide to pass them on, I know my sister in law will be thrilled, so at least they won't go to waste.

genduk26

today i have camouflage nails using all of these 3 polishes plus Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Black out. i love it. definitely this collection is for our troops.
yes.gif

stv578

I'm still anxiously waiting on Khaki Rose to arrive! (And Steel too!). I plan on doing my first fall mani with it.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I got all 3 of these polishes, but I'm not sure they're for me. I love the concept and really like the colors in the bottle...but, there's a but. I don't think they're all that flattering when actually on my nails against my skin tone, which is a bummer.

When I remove my current mani (Chanel Steel, LOVE!) I'll be playing with these more to see what I think. If I decide to pass them on, I know my sister in law will be thrilled, so at least they won't go to waste.

That's thoughtful of you, but I hope you love them on and keep them!!

Meanwhile I know I'm getting this but still don't know when!!
sigh.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
^^They be on their way!!
greengrin.gif

I can't wait to get my CP with Khaki Brun and Khaki Vert
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
^^They be on their way!!
greengrin.gif

Thanks Karin! With Canada Post though, it may be a while still!!!

Miss QQ

I bought all three, and I find Brun to be the most unique. I now have Paradoxal on my toes. Do you think any of these will look good as a manicure?

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578

I had a package arrive in Germany in 3...yes 3....days!!!! Mind you I always ship airmail and never ground because I find ground too slow/unreliable and air isn't much more.

Hope you get it soon Karin!

ginlovesmac

I' really bummed that these nail polishes aren't available in Canada =( I guess I'll have to order online...

purrtykitty

Quote:

Yeah, I had to them ship ground because they're polishes. There was one package I sent ground that took two weeks!! I hope it doesn't take that long to get to you!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I bought all three, and I find Brun to be the most unique. I now have Paradoxal on my toes. Do you think any of these will look good as a manicure?

I think they all would! I got Khaki rose specifically for my tips!

Going by Karla's pics, Brun looks really pretty as well. I'm pretty sure if these were more readily available, I probably would've caved and gotten them all!

purrtykitty

Quote:
I think they all would! I got Khaki rose specifically for my tips!

Going by Karla's pics, Brun looks really pretty as well. I'm pretty sure if these were more readily available, I probably would've caved and gotten them all!

Hehe, like me.
greengrin.gif

euphrosyne_rose

I'm way intrigued by the colors though I've never tried a Chanel polish. I like that more and more brands seem to be veering away from the usual reds and pinks and going towards more earthy, warm colors. I usually don't go for cream shades b/c I prefer a little shimmer but more and more I'm getting sucked in by other formulas and I think these would be totally worth a try. It's the green ones that get me each time.
tong.gif

Latest posts