Li'Lilly?

mandirigma

K, quick thing.

I have the 2004 Printout Cool Palette from Nordstrom. It has Li'Lilly in it, a really beautiful lavender shade. I'm trying to look up info for this, if MAC has ever released it on its own, but I'm getting wonky info. The reviews here say it's a lustre and it has tons of glitter, but the back of my palette says its a satin and it's not glittery at all. Have they ever sold a pot version of this satin, non-glittery version?

TIA! :thumbsup:

glittergoddess27

Yep,. I think it is a lustre that was release with Lustrevision this past year. Check in the color stories,.. it should be listed there

Shawna

I'm guessing that it is just MAC recycling old names again. I think the two shadows are completely different and as far as I know the one from your palette was only available that way. The other is also LE, but it is a lustre.

MAC_Whore

Yep. I have both. It was released as a satin in the Printout Cool Eye palette and on its own as a lustre with Lustrevision.

wiffa

The name Li'Lily was re-used for an eyeshadow within the Lustrevision color story. it's different from the one in the printout palette.
hth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
K, quick thing.

I have the 2004 Printout Cool Palette from Nordstrom. It has Li'Lilly in it, a really beautiful lavender shade. I'm trying to look up info for this, if MAC has ever released it on its own, but I'm getting wonky info. The reviews here say it's a lustre and it has tons of glitter, but the back of my palette says its a satin and it's not glittery at all. Have they ever sold a pot version of this satin, non-glittery version?

TIA! :thumbsup:

marykelancey

MAC reuses names again! Not only Li'Lily but this summer they reused Leisuretime in Belle Azure. Leisure Time (2 words) was out years ago!

MAC_Whore

Recycled name, just like Iris print! Speaking of which, why is it that so many of MACs lavender colours have the word "iris" in them?

Iris Eyes Fluidline
Iris Print Shadows
Beautiful Iris Shadow
Pop Iris (new Liquidlast Liner)

OK MAC, we get it, someone at R&D likes Irises

Latest posts