L'Intemporel de Chanel

katred

Specktra Bestie
The nail polish looks amazing but the e/s look a tad sheer than I thought it would be!!
iagree.gif
The green shade especially looks very muddy and indistinct, more like a dirty grey (and not in a good way). I was hoping for some really pigmented jewel tones. I'm not sure if we're even getting this collection here, but I'll definitely be sure to swatch in person before buying if we are.

Anahita Balsara

Hi. Just to let everyone know that the 5th ave Chanel boutique just received the L'Intemporal de Chanel collection. Hope that helps anyone who is interested

sugarberry

I don't know, I'm just not feeling this collection. I love purples, but this palette isn't jumping out at me! Maybe it's because the swatches don't look too impressive so far.

RockDiva

I was hoping the polish would be more complex and iridescent like Sweet Star, but in the Beautylab swatches above it looks like solid silver which (to me) doesn't look high end. I might pass on this one.

Medgal07

iagree.gif
The green shade especially looks very muddy and indistinct, more like a dirty grey (and not in a good way). I was hoping for some really pigmented jewel tones. I'm not sure if we're even getting this collection here, but I'll definitely be sure to swatch in person before buying if we are.
Oh my! You're really seeing a muddy indistinct shadow???
icon_eek.gif
On my computer the green looks as green and vibrant as my Armani Emeraude. I'll reserve judgement

until I see some clear swatches but it's the green shade that initially piqued my interest in this palette.

Vineetha

Oh my! You're really seeing a muddy indistinct shadow???
icon_eek.gif
On my computer the green looks as green and vibrant as my Armani Emeraude. I'll reserve judgement

until I see some clear swatches but it's the green shade that initially piqued my interest in this palette.
Swatches Meddy!!

http://www.beautylab.nl/les-intemporels-de-chanel/

Latest posts