Lip Alert!

macosophy

I've been buying MAC for quite a few months now and of course I'm already an addict. I've never tried their lipglasses, lusterglasses, and plushglasses. With holidays around the corner and the new Little Darlings colletion out, I thought what a great opportunity to try them out! HOWEVER, I'm kind of scared of which one to purchase. I can't decide between coral set or pink set. The reason I'm scared is because I don't think I'm going to love all the colours. What would you recommend? To just go to hell with it and buy a pink/coral set, OR buy one of each of the glasses (lipglass, lustreglass, and plushglass) that I know I'm gonna LOVE. What would you do if you were a little lost newbie like me??
weeping.gif

erine1881

go to your closest location at try them on to see if you like them or not. they should have testers of the little darlings for you to try.

kimmy

i'd go to the counter and try some things on. keep in mind that there are different finishes of lipglass, some are more opaque than others so you may want to ask the ma if you can try on one of each of the finishes to see what you like best.

kittykit

Definitely try them on at the counter/store like the girls have said. I'm sure the MA will be more than happy to help you out! I spent 20mins last week trying to decide which l/s and dazzleglass I'd get from the holiday collections. They're so pretty and addictive
winks.gif

Mercurial

Definitely have a try of them all however I would definitely rec the Lustre/Plushglass. Neither of these are as sticky as the Lipglass and the staying power is a little better too.

florabundance

if you wanna do some research before you go to the store, what i do sometimes is browse through FOTD's after i do a search for my skin shade, and then relate what i see to myself/my own look. obviously, that's not gonna be 100% accurate, but it's a start and is why Specktra is super useful!

macosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
if you wanna do some research before you go to the store, what i do sometimes is browse through FOTD's after i do a search for my skin shade, and then relate what i see to myself/my own look. obviously, that's not gonna be 100% accurate, but it's a start and is why Specktra is super useful!

I know, swatches are awesome, however, no one is making swatches of the Little Darlings!!!

Latest posts