Lipmix Compact on macpro.com?

Isis

It's online but not available. So I email them to ask. I'll post what I receieve
smiles.gif

pale blue

The last time I emailed about an o/s product on macpro.com I got a form letter response saying to order I have to call the 800 number or to visit a Pro store lol

I hope you have better luck FairladyZ! Let me know the outcome
smiles.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
The last time I emailed about an o/s product on macpro.com I got a form letter response saying to order I have to call the 800 number or to visit a Pro store lol

I hope you have better luck FairladyZ! Let me know the outcome
smiles.gif

HAHAHA my first post reads like engrish....
They must have Captain Obvious answering emails
tong.gif
Hopefully with the way I phrased my question we'll have a more intelligent response.
Well, we'll see what kind brilliant response I get in a couple of days
greengrin.gif
I will definitely let you know though!

Isis

Voila!

And of course I got an idiot reply the first time that had nothing to do with the question, so I wrote again today and here's what I got
smiles.gif
:

Hello:

Thank you for writing again.

We sincerely apologize for the confusion, and for not addressing your original inquiry.

We are currently waiting for the shipment of Lipmix Compact to be
received into our warehouse. We expect to have this item in stock in
within the next two weeks. As soon as the product is available, our Web site will be updated and it will be available for purchase.

We hope you will continue to visit us at M·A·C Pro Online. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Barbi
M·A·C Pro Online
Customer Service

pale blue

Thanks for sharing that FairladyZ. Hopefully it'll be back in stock by the time I make my Catherine Deneuve haul. I'll probably order two since it's been out of stock on the site for months
smiles.gif

Isis

Anytime!
I hope so too! B/c I could certainly use it myself. I'm wondering if it's good for storing broken-off lipsticks? HAHA I should have asked
tong.gif

Latest posts