Lippy help

xFlossy

Im pretty sure this is right place to post this, if not, please feel free to move it.

n655940027_16.jpg

I was messing about with Makeup one night and come up with this look, my Husband just bought himself a new DSLR camera and took this shot. It's a one in a million as I am so unphotogenic. I use it everywhere lol.

I wasn't wearing any lippie at the time so I just chose a random red colour and 'painted' it on in Photoshop. I really like the way it turned out and I was hoping someone could help me find a colour which looks like it?

It dosen't necessarily have to be MAC or any other high end brand, just something close to it will do
smiles.gif

TIA
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

I'd go for Russian Red from MAC too, maybe NARS Red Lizard, which is less matte.

For a glossier look go for MAC Red

cno64

I'd suggest trying MAC Ruby Woo, which is an intense matte red.
Russian Red, another matte red from MAC, is worth a try, but, at least on me, it comes out a sort of berry red.
BTW, I agree that a dramatic red lip is a great look on you; you have the full lips and balanced features to pull it off!
thmbup.gif

Another one that I'll bet you'd love is Classic Dame Mattene, from MAC, if you can find it; it's a past LE, but some tubes might still be floating around.

Latest posts