• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Lipstick: Viva Glam I

~LadyLocks~

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes!

General Comments on this product:

I absolutly adore this color! IMO, it's one of the best matte red lipsticks out there! It's not to bright and has alittle brown in it to tone it down some but it's still as vibrant as I would like a red lipstick to be. I'm sooo happy I stumbled accross this color cause if I hadn't, wow I would really be missing out!

Kimberleigh

I bought this to use to help cover up a tattoo on my leg per the suggestion of the MA (as well as a full coverage foundation, but I digress...). At any rate, today I decided I would use it as its real use. Holy crap! I'm so surprised how awesome it is. I'm hooked!

La Ilusion

Would you buy this product again? Probably

This is a great red. I bought it to wear under my Russian Red l/g (to tone it down). It's a very classic, bombshell red. I just haven't found the right liner for it.

me_jelly

Overall Value: 5
Price Value: 5
Buy again? yes

Definitely one of my fav MAC red lippies. The color is a rich and deep earthy, browned red (or warm brick color). It's sophisticated, bold yet subtle at the same time. Great for evenings or for everyday wear at the office. Texture is matte but I haven't found it to be too drying like other MAC matter lipsticks.

HockeyChick04

Would you buy this product again? Yes

I am a red lipstick addict. I own tube upon tube upon tube of different shades and brands. This one is definitely in my top 5. I love the deep red shade with just a tiny bit of brown. I goes on very smoothly and stayed in place really well. I was a bit worried about it being matte and it making my lips look really dry, it didn't. I was pleasantly surprised, and it's for a good cause!

Retropinuplady

This colour is amazing, if your going to buy one red lipstick then this has to be it. it suits everyone and isn't too bright or too dark. great as a day to day lipstick
x

jenniferlowes13

I am pretty scared when it comes to buying expensive makeup. I'm always worried that I'll buy a MAC lipstick/eyeshadow/whatever and then two weeks down the line I'll decide I don't like it any more, so I'll have wasted just under £20. I don't own any MAC products thus far because of that reason, I was just wondering if anybodyhas any recommendations on pretty classic/easy to wear colours that I won't get bored of/be scared of too quickly.
I'm also on the market for some eyelashes similar to MAC 20's, if anybody knows of any cheaper dupes?

Much appreciated.