Lipsticks! Nudies & Dupe for Purple Rite LE

peachy pink

Hey guys!

I was wondering if you could help me about this one.

First I looked at some swatches of the Style Warriors Collection and I really liked the "Purple Rite" l/s. Some ppl said they don't like it because it's not that intensive, but I like the slight purple shade. And I don't want to find the perfect purple-ish if I can't buy it again.
ssad.gif
I startet looking at some swatches, what do you think of London Life? Is it intensive or decent? Any swatches or more recommendations?

Then I'm looking for a nudie-l/s. I already got "plink" - I love it but it's too pink-ish for a nudie everyday-color. Is Patisserie any good? Open to any new ideas.

- I'd just collect some ideas and go and then look at them in person, because you probably all know how "overwhelming" MAC Stores can be.
greengrin.gif

THANKS , EVREYONE
smiles.gif

Whisperwar

I'm not sure about Patisserie, but Creme d'nude cremesheen l/s is one of best the nudes I've ever had. A lovely nude without making you look too fake or over made up. Plus the cremesheen formulation is so lovely, and doesn't dry out your lips AT all (which is what I hate about l/s)

TISH1124

Great nudes...some are LE

2N (LE...The best if you can find it no pink)
High Tea
Myth (not so great on me)
4N ( Fabulous)
Freckletone
Vanity's Child (LE...No pink )

peachy pink

thanks a lot
smiles.gif
I wish more nudie-LE-l/s would be permanent because most of them are so pretty. Is there any purple-ish Nude l/s? Most of the mentioned lipsticks are on my list by now.
smiles.gif
THANKS AGAIIN!

Latest posts