Liquid Face Highlighters

glammy girl

Hey guys! I'm looking for a good liquid face highlighter. Which ones do you guys recommend? High end or drugstore, I'm willing to try anything that's good :) I'm NC35 if that helps...

shellygrrl

Staff member
If you can get hold of it, Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector is supposed to be quite good (I want to try it myself). Or something like Armani Fluid Sheer -- another one that's supposedly really good.

hwdsprincess

I'm nc35 and I got boot no7 high lights illuminating cream I LOVE IT, I bought because its the dupe for benefits high beam! Bigger size than benefit and cheaper, high beam is 26 and high lights is 12.99 at target they also sell it boots.com

lechatnoir

Benefits are still a favourite with me! I've used Highbeam and Moonbeam for about 10 years now. Sunbeam (a more golden bronze) is also pretty good!

tats

A lot of brands do them, but my favourite is illuminator from Illamasqua, they come in different shades too

http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/face-and-body/highlighters/odyssey-illuminator

martiangurll

A lot of brands do them, but my favourite is illuminator from Illamasqua, they come in different shades too

http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/face-and-body/highlighters/odyssey-illuminator
I have never ordered from their site, how is there customer service, shipping times, etc.?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Illamasqua's CS is pretty good, IMO. Shipping times are going to be longer, as you're in the US. For me in Maine, it takes about two weeks to get something I've ordered from the UK, although sometimes it's been faster. It may be slightly longer for you since you're further west, though.

jazmin28

If you can get hold of it, Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector is supposed to be quite good (I want to try it myself). Or something like Armani Fluid Sheer -- another one that's supposedly really good.
yes! I already tried this and this work well on me..

Zorgon3000

I have tried A LOT of liquid highlighters. These ones are the best ive tried:
Benefit Sunbeam
MAC lustre drops
Makeup Forever Uplight

They give such a lovely glow to the skin, very dewy looking. MAC mineralize skinfinish in soft and gentle is a superb powder highlighter that works just as well as the liquids.

Latest posts