Liquidlast and 209

charismaticlime

Has anyone ever tried to apply liquidlast liners using a 209 brush? I like the idea of a liner that lasts forever (one less step to go through in the morning) and they seems to have better colours than Fluidline IMO, but I hear the built-in brushes aren't that good.

baby_love

I'm not quite sure what you mean about it being one less step in the morning, but I just have to say that I apply liquidlasts with the 209 and it's really nice if you want a thick line, but I like the 263 best if you want a really thin line.

come to think of it, any liner brush would work probably, anything except the one that it comes with lol.

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
I'm not quite sure what you mean about it being one less step in the morning, but I just have to say that I apply liquidlasts with the 209 and it's really nice if you want a thick line, but I like the 263 best if you want a really thin line.

I mean as in the fact that since so many people complain about how difficult it is to come off, I might as well apply it one morning, and if it doesn't budge by the time I use my makeup remover, I'll leave it on for the next day, hence one less step to worry about.

glittergoddess27

I use a super mega thin flat edged brush from an art store to apply mine and I love the results,.. a perfect fine line. Though I have a good MU remover that gets it off pretty easy that I use,.. but the MAC wipes have trouble with it,. thats for sure.

madkitty

and i thouht it was me that was getting all over my lashes with the included brush...if you use the 209 doesnt the brush handle end up in a mess too?

Sanne

I still don't own a LLL, but I will soon, I"m glad I know this, glad I allready have a brush like that

baby_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
I mean as in the fact that since so many people complain about how difficult it is to come off, I might as well apply it one morning, and if it doesn't budge by the time I use my makeup remover, I'll leave it on for the next day, hence one less step to worry about.

hmm...all right, I just feel like I should tell you that sleeping with makeup on is not good and you could possibly get an infection...olive oil will take the LLL's off easily. and after a while, the start to fade.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I just think you should know.

Latest posts