Lise Watier Fall Collection

Shawna

Wow, this is one beautiful collection. It is full of rich jewel tones and lots of great colours. There are two eye palettes, a beauty powder, and best of all, they came out with their own version of fluidlines. Three of the four colours are similar to what I already have, but the emerald colour is freaking gorgeous. It is a lighter, slightly greener version of pompous blue eyeshadow. There aren't any fluidlines like it. I have yet to try it, but will let you know how it wears. Go and check this collection out. You can see it on the Lise Watier website too
smiles.gif

Shawna

I tried the emerald fluidline from lise watier yesterday and it is just gorgeous. It stayed put, and didn't smudge even through 8 hours of work. My only complaint with it, is that the texture is thicker than MAC fluidlines, and it was a little difficult to work with. Other than that, it is a must have.

aerials

I want to try some of the gel liners, but I'm only a beginner and they only have 4 shades to choose from. If they had something in maybe a toned-down matte brown or black, I would've got that... the colours look so pretty though. And they have so much more product in one pot than MAC does for the same price. I'll eventually pick one up!

Deirdre

I drove my local makeup counter crazy when this line was released. It took a couple days for the shipment to arrive, and I was already frothing at the mouth for the gel liners.
From the new collection, I bought the 'Les Kakis' quad, 3 of the gel liner pots (emeraude, topaze, onyx), and a Honey Barock lipstick.
It definitely chipped into my makeup budget for this fall, but between this, and the amuse/patternmaker/well plumed lines, I have lots of great looks for fall!

Latest posts