London gets snow!

caffn8me

Yay! We now have snow in London, England. I was out last night and the roads were treacherous with even buses getting stuck on main roads and lots of accidents.

I took a photo of my car at about 8am this morning - there's been even more snow since then. I'm about to drive across London
smiles.gif

WombleSnow1.jpg

DirtyPlum

Hey... I know, its beautiful! I love it when the snow is nice and fluffy looking, rather than icy and scary. I am home today, no way out for me, I live on a hill and dont want to risk driving down it to get anywhere.

caffn8me

Down is the easy bit - it's getting back up again that defeats most
smiles.gif
Last night I gave a lift to a couple of pedestrians who were stranded when the buses stopped running due to the snow.

They'd helped push a small BMW about 400 yards up Putney Hill in London and the driver didn't even thank them! Grrrrr!

persephonewillo

it looks so pretty and fresh in your photos
smiles.gif

i'm in Ontario Canada. we have way too much snow to see the beauty in it very much anymore. lol.

caffn8me

Well, it didn't last long! Two days of total chaos and it's now all melting as the rain has come. It also only looked nice for the first night. After that the grit, salt and traffic turned everything on the roads into a horrible black slush.

Shoegal-fr

Snow is soooo great!!! We have it too in Paris, and it is still there since last week! I missed it, there was none for like 3 years...
ssad.gif

Latest posts