London Mac Stores

Natashaaa

hey girls.im really excited in less than a month i will visit london im from (greece) and its my first time there so anyway..im wondering a friend of mine told me that in Heathrow's airport duty free there is a mac store so im wondering..

have any of you bought anything from there?
does it really exist this store?
and last but not least
is it cheaper cause i want to buy many goodies instead of having a cp from here doing this...

hope someone help me ....
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif

LMD84

i think there is mac at heathrow airport but i'm a gatwick airport person so don't know for sure!

and the stuff that they sell is literally just vat free - which means it is 15% cheaper than in stores. the also sell the trip palettes and kits which are exclusives which you may like.

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i think there is mac at heathrow airport but i'm a gatwick airport person so don't know for sure!

and the stuff that they sell is literally just vat free - which means it is 15% cheaper than in stores. the also sell the trip palettes and kits which are exclusives which you may like.

Have been at Gatwick lately? I'll be going through there on Sunday and was wondering what to expect (I've never been at the Gatwick store before, only Heathrow a long time ago when my mac obsession was just a wee little interest). I really want some new and back-up brushes.

kelly2509t

Which terminal you going from, north or south? I know south defiantly has a mac counter in the duty free section of the airport which as LMD84 said above offers 15% discount and products which are only available at airports. I would assume north has a mac counter too but I'm not 100% positive

PinkBasset

Oh I love love LOVE London as much as I love Mac. It's a wonderful city that will steal your heart forever. I hope to get there next summer again.
love.gif
Have a great trip!

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Which terminal you going from, north or south? I know south defiantly has a mac counter in the duty free section of the airport which as LMD84 said above offers 15% discount and products which are only available at airports. I would assume north has a mac counter too but I'm not 100% positive

I'll be going through the South Terminal
smiles.gif
Can't wait 'til Sunday
yahoo.gif

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natashaaa
have any of you bought anything from there?
does it really exist this store?

Yes, it certainly exists!
mac_haul.gif
There's a counter in Heathrow Terminal 5 and I got a nice little haul last time I was there.

Have a great time in London!

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Biz Wiz
I'll be going through the South Terminal
smiles.gif
Can't wait 'til Sunday
yahoo.gif

Your in luck then. There is defiantly a MAC counter in the duty free section of departures. Made a short visit there myself in may. The MUA that served me was lovely (can't remember her name though) Have fun picking out you goodies, just make sure you don't miss your flight haha

Evissa

I LOVE this place I flew to Morocco earlier this year and didnt even know they had duty free MAC. i went wild and nearly missed the flight my friend had to come and get me!

Luckily my friend was flying from Gatwick in a months time so. I asked her to pick up a few items for me. I rang ahead to MAC duty free and asked them to put aside what I wanted. So my friend just had to collect it and pay for it.

I spent like £300, on about 10 brushes,prep + prime and lots of style warriors make up and mac Trip Compacts.

It was really worth it and I think its worth doing it once a year to stock up on make up staples.

You can find the number on the website and speak to a member of the mac counter to put things aside.

Latest posts