Long Time No See, Bronzey~

strawberry

i was bored..so what should do? play with make-up
punk_.gif
. lol
th_LMAO.gif

Before I begin my playtime..this is how i look.

Warning: These images may be highly disturbing to you.

Discretion is advised.
tong.gif

bronzey1-1.jpg

In the third photos, I used contact lenses to see the difference and only the Farmasi Lipgloss on my lips.

bronzey2.jpg

bronzey3.jpg

FACE
Revlon Colorstay
Mac StudioFix Compact Powder
Majolica Majoca blush RD255
EtudeHouse white shimmering eyeshadow for highlighter

EYE
UDPP
Lancome Color Focus Palette 101 Calypso for the bronze eyeshadow
and cream eyeshadow
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara

LIPS
Farmasi Gleam Shine Lipgloss 801
Rimmel Shock Gloss (on top of Farmasi Lipgloss in the 2nd pic)

p.s: I dont know how to make the images smaller..so dont be shocked with the large images.
tong.gif

LoveMakeup4Real

The contacts- a big no-no, imo lol. Not sure if it's just my computer or maybe your camera flash but your foundation looks a little too pale for you?... does not match your neck. I love the lip color and the blush.

jjjenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMakeup4Real
The contacts- a big no-no, imo lol. Not sure if it's just my computer or maybe your camera flash but your foundation looks a little too pale for you?... does not match your neck. I love the lip color and the blush.

yeah i agree with the contacts. i think i would have picked a different lip color.. i think it would look better if the colors weren't matching

strawberry

thanks for the CC and yes, i agree that the contact doesnt look nice with the look and that lipstick doesnt match as well. thank god, i only stay in the room for the playtime. hehe. for the foundation, actually....irl, it makes me more "tan" that sometimes i think i should get a fairer one..i dont know why the colours are a bit fair or pale in the pictures.

but thanks for the comments
smiles.gif

Hypathya

Pretty, radical change!! I don't like the contacts either, not just on you.

If you're getting a new foundation one awesome trick to make it look natural is trying to match the lower part of your neck or even your chest (especially if you wear mostly clothes that show it) instead of your face. Often, the face has a different shade and if you try to match it your face and the rest of you will have different shades!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Latest posts