Longtime lurker...

nanluvsbutee

Hi all! As the title implies, I'm a long-time lurker on these boards -- and fellow beauty junkie, of course (as my forum name indicates). Everyone is welcome to call me "Nan."

I gravitate towards higher-end cosmetics, and enjoy the thrill of the hunt for limited edition, hard-to-find products. There isn't anything out there that I haven't been able to find yet -- even if it means shipping in from across the world, or paying the exorbitant prices on ebay as a last resort!

I'm looking forward to participating in the forums and anticipating upcoming holiday collections with everyone -- it will be great that I can now "talk" in the threads (rather than to just the screen and my cat) and everyone will be able to "hear" me now!

kaitlynxo

Hi all! As the title implies, I'm a long-time lurker on these boards -- and fellow beauty junkie, of course (as my forum name indicates). Everyone is welcome to call me "Nan."

I gravitate towards higher-end cosmetics, and enjoy the thrill of the hunt for limited edition, hard-to-find products. There isn't anything out there that I haven't been able to find yet -- even if it means shipping in from across the world, or paying the exorbitant prices on ebay as a last resort!

I'm looking forward to participating in the forums and anticipating upcoming holiday collections with everyone -- it will be great that I can now "talk" in the threads (rather than to just the screen and my cat) and everyone will be able to "hear" me now!
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Latest posts