Looking for a lighter feeling spring/summer foundation

macmama22

I'm a Studio Tech devotee...but it feels like too much coverage for spring and summer, and I'm already getting darker from being in the sun. Since I need a darker color, I'm gonna look for a foundation w/ lighter coverage too. Any recommendations?

foomph

I would recommend Mineralize Satin Finish as it gives you a dewy look which is nice for summer and easier to maintain in the hot months than a totally matte face. The coverage is a bit less (I think-I don't use Studio Tech though so I might be wrong) and I find it more like a tinted moisturizer. I LOVE it.

Kiseki

Definitely a Tinted Moisturizer, MAC's Select Tint isn't that bad.

Or Make Up For Ever's Face & Body.

user79

You could also use any liquid foundation and mix it with a bit of face moisturizer to get a lighter wear finish.

trangB

Stila illuminating liquid foundation, Mac Select tint or Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation.

Kuuipo

Skin Fusion Microintuitive makeup. Its got all kinds of antioxidants, its matte, it has non chemical sunscreen, it turns the colour of your skin. It's a little pricey-but its worth it because its so perfect that you don't even need a mirror to apply it perfectly. I love it because its not greasy. In the summer the "dewy look" traslates to the sweaty and greasy look in the humid weather.

Latest posts