LOOKY what i got!!! from my man

DanaB

ringcomp.jpg

EEEKKK!!!! i would have posted earlier, but my internet at home sucks and i couldn't upload the pics.

Ryan asked me to marry him on christmas eve. first, he asked my dad's permission ( a little back asswards, seeing as i'm prego! LOL) then we went home and at around 11:30pm, he blindfolded me and when he took it off, he was on one knee. it was the single sweetest, most beautiful moment of my life so far. and i'm so ridiculously happy, it's almost disgusting! lol

and i just LOVE the ring. we had looked at rings before, but this is twice the size and even better quality than the rings we had originally picked out. he's so proud of himself too! it's adorable!

i love being happy! it's been a long time coming!

just wanted to share.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Oooo!! pretty!! I wish MY Ryan would hook me up with one of those.. I've been waiting patiently for 5 years now.. lol

Do you guys have any plans as to when you want to get married?

hyperRealGurl

Awww now thats a beautiful thing......... Nick asked me on christmas eve too lol in 2003......... awww im so happy for u

DanaB

we haven't set an actual date yet, but it will be summer of '08. i'm having a baby in a few months and i don't want to try to plan a wedding with an infant! plus i wanna drink at my own wedding, and be sure that i have my body back! and this way, the boy will hopefully be walking by then and can be our ringbearer. eek! i'm so psyched. lol

Janice

Congratulations! I'm very happy to hear this news, how wonderful, and what a sweet story.
smiles.gif

juli

pompom.gif
Congratualtions!!!!
pompom.gif

That ring is absolutely stunning!!! gorgeous!!! :balloons:

Once again, Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!! :woots:

Latest posts