L'oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes Mascara

Kisbee

I really like the Blinc tube mascara, but I saw an advert for a new L'oreal mascara that seems to be the same. Has anyone tried it? Did you like it/did it compare to the Blinc?

user79

I saw some reviews on another makeup forum and all the reviews were negative so far. I want to know some more reviews from Specktra users tho!

elisaveta

I have naturally long and full lashes. I like tubing mascaras a lot and I love ordinary version of Loreal Double extension, it is actually my favourite mascara. But Beauty tubes was a disappointment for me, I had very high expectations for this but it didn’t work for me as good as I wanted it to work. The white base coat is really really good! Maybe even better version of the original white base which is in normal Double extension mascara. It separates my lashes very well. But I didn’t like how it works with the black top coat. You can get OK-lashes (long and pretty) with this mascara. But when it is time to remove the mascara the problem begins. I really hated the way that this mascara felt when I removed it away. Beauty tubes is some kind of fibre mascara and when you wash it off it gets away in small pieces. It really felt not good, and it was very messy to remove. Small black mascara fibres were all around the bathroom sink.. I also felt like while removing this mascara I also lost some lashes because the mascara fibres were so sticky. Because of that lashloose I didn’t want to use it anymore so I ended up to throw it away.

All in all, you can get with Beauty tubes quite nice and pretty lashes, it builds up your own lashes quite well. Also the price is quite good. But if you don’t have nerves to a bit difficult removing process this mascara is maybe not for you. I do not recommend it because I felt that this mascara really did no good to my lashes, and I hated wash it away. But only way to know does this mascara work for you is to try it yourself. :)

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisaveta
But when it is time to remove the mascara the problem begins. I really hated the way that this mascara felt when I removed it away. Beauty tubes is some kind of fibre mascara and when you wash it off it gets away in small pieces. It really felt not good, and it was very messy to remove. Small black mascara fibres were all around the bathroom sink.. I also felt like while removing this mascara I also lost some lashes because the mascara fibres were so sticky. Because of that lashloose I didn’t want to use it anymore so I ended up to throw it away.

The trick with removing is that you should just use warm water and not try to wash it of. Just put wet napkin (warm water) over your eye for 30 sec and it will fall of by itself.
smiles.gif

hopalongkat

Last week I purchased the L'oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes Mascara. You describe removal as easy with washing, it is a difficult process. I found the chunks of mascara "tubes" wierd to say the least. Unfortunately what I did not notice untill I just now completed washing my face, was that i have about 1/3 less eyelashes. What does remain is so short that I can't even curl them. POOR FORM!!!!! beware!!!

blondemafia76

I just got this one today, and I have to say.. I love it.
I have pics - but they do not do the product justice IMHO.

My lashes felt full and fluttery, and they are bouncing off of my glasses.

Removal was not as much of a P.I.M.A as some have reported, I got the water warm, dampened the washcloth, rung it out, and placed over each eye for about 30 seconds, the tubes popped right off. Im not noticing any fall out of my natural lash, everything seems ok...
Before - no makeup - just mascara
Halloween019.jpg

Halloween018.jpg

After

Halloween021.jpg

Halloween020.jpg

with makeup on, about 3 hours after initial application

TylertheDork010.jpg

subsandwich

I LOVE this mascara. My HG waterproof mascara, I usually HATE waterproof because it takes forever to take off, but this one won't budge until you hold some warm water on your eyes for 30 seconds, then it comes off easily.
smiles.gif
I get SUPER long eyelashes with this, longer than my Lancome mascaras, but if you apply too much black it'll be clumpy. You can't really comb through it when it dries because you'll pull the tubes off. :/

Heiaken

I bought this and hated it! I though the brush was clumsy and allthough I did put the colour straight after the primer it clumbed my lashes so bad. I used it maybe about five times and threw it away, not something I want to do for a mascara that pays allmost 18€... So I'm not a happa bunny at all
ssad.gif

sayah

At first I hated this mascara. It clumped my lashes. But as time went on I got the hang of it and now I love it!
choochoo.gif

It gives me long full lashes. It's easy to take the mascara off.

Latest posts