L'Oreal Lash Architect

BlueRose

Hi ladies I did a search here but didnt find anything or any reviews. what do you think of L'Oreal Lash Architect Waterproof false lash effect mascara ?anyone tried it or know about it?

Thanks

browneyedbaby

I bought Lash Architect Carbon Gloss a couple of weeks ago and I am so dissapointed! It seems really dry and doesn't do much for length or volume. In fact it's that bad that I'm wondering if I got a dud one... was all sealed and everything ok though.

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
I bought Lash Architect Carbon Gloss a couple of weeks ago and I am so dissapointed! It seems really dry and doesn't do much for length or volume. In fact it's that bad that I'm wondering if I got a dud one... was all sealed and everything ok though.

Thanks for replying, umm are those two mascara will be the same cos it got different name

elektra513

Not sure if this helps, but I bought the regular formula of this Lash Architect, and it was so flaky and ugh! I bought it b/c the Wal-mart I went to was out of my Voluminous Carbon Black, but I through the LA out and went to a different store to find the Voluminous
ssad.gif

BlueRose

Thanks, I bought it
ssad.gif
for that I was asking about it. I thought it was a mascara that I saw in a tutorial in the net but I discovered its not the same >_< I dont use Loreal mascara so I know nothing about their mascaras
th_dunno.gif
and they got hundreds of them, dont know what is best and worse,, I'm not gonna buy any mascara from them again
ssad.gif

my sister tried it and she didnt like it

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRose
Thanks, I bought it
ssad.gif
for that I was asking about it. I thought it was a mascara that I saw in a tutorial in the net but I discovered its not the same >_< I dont use Loreal mascara so I know nothing about their mascaras
th_dunno.gif
and they got hundreds of them, dont know what is best and worse,, I'm not gonna buy any mascara from them again
ssad.gif

my sister tried it and she didnt like it

Sorry that one didn't work out for you
ssad.gif
Finding a good mascara can be tricky sometimes...

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart in Motion
This is my favorite mascara. I will not use anything else.

really!! okay what else they have that is really good in curling the lashes..I'm using benefit bad garl but it only makes my lashes longer than they are and it makes me look like a doll or a cartoon character :/ and I want something that curl them
ssad.gif

I'm using the curlier but my lashes are really hard to curl ugh..when I use mascara my lashes just go straight and longer
ssad.gif

Latest posts