Loreal Pore Vanisher

KokoBeauty

Hey Guys!

Has anyone tried out the L'OREAL Pore Vanisher? What are your thoughts on it? Does it really reduce the appearance of pores?

I've never fet the need to use a pore minimising product before but since moving to the UK I have noticed my skin has changed dramatically and pores have gotten much larger! I never noticed them while wearing makeup until now, so annoying!

Help!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Nope, and I am automatically skeptical of any product that claims it can literally reduce the size of pores. (I have large pores myself.)

nt234

I actually wasn't even aware that L'Oreal had a pore filler type of product. I use Baby Skin by Maybelline which is supposedly a dupe of one from Benefit, and I quite like it. I don't have large pores besides near my nose but I find that it really does help my problem areas.

If you're talking about L'oreal Miracle Blur then yes! I used it once. I mean while bottle lol. It's very comparable to Benefits Porefessional as far as texture goes. It feels nice on the skin and makes foundation application go on more smoothly. I do suggest that if you have oily skin you should get the oil-free formula as the other one did make my makeup slide off. For the amount of money your paying, the claims and "look of smaller pores" just isn't there. I'd rather purchase Porefessional anyday.

flowerpuppy

I tried the Olay Pore Minimizing BB cream and was underwhelmed. I know that's not what you asked, but as someone who's a little pore obsessed I thought I'd just put that out there.

Erica53094

It is a decent primer and has spf no? I have oily skin and it is a pretty decent primer for me. I wish makeup co. would stop promising to erase pores. Your pore size has to do w how clogged it is and genetics. Use a decent exfoliator and clear the crap out and it can shrink somewhat but generally your pore size cannot be erased bc it is determined by genetics. Sorry to break it to you!!

Latest posts