LOST...dont kno which one..

ppalada

Hey guys, sooo im in a dilemma..and ofcourse it has to be makeup. lol. So i was at sephora today and MAC store and looking at the nude colored lippies and lipglosses. Oh and i forgot to do a comparison to NARS belle de jour and NARS striptease, are those very similar?

I cant decide whether to buy Nars l/s in belle de jour or Mac brew or high tea. I wish i took a picture of me each with the lipstick..grr.

So now,for olive complexion peeps, which ones would u guys say is better? I dont kno why i can't decide for myself..ive been so helpless today. I dont kno what it is..perhaps the weather just makes me sad (its windy and kinda gloomy here in sac) poo. :-( Thanks

Deena

I have both Belle de Jour and Striptease and they're not the same.Belle the Jour is a very sheer, peachy color, while Striptease is a very pale concealer-like nude.They may look the same but are different on the lips.

Love Always Ivy

i also have both belle du jour l/s and striptease l/g. belle du jour is a really pretty sheer shiny peachy nude, where as striptease is more opaque and beige nude.

Latest posts