LOTD - From my lips!

labellavita7

I got MAC Viva Glam both Gaga and Cyndi today. LOVE.

My lips have to be super moisturized and smooth before I put on any MAC lipsticks. I've been using Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, it sort of helps but I still feel like I'm peeling off a layer of skin every day. Yuck!

I'm obsessed with Gaga, I'm gonna wear it every day!

P1020294.jpg

P1020302.jpg

Dr_Girlfriend

Beatiful, beautiful color with your skin tone! I went ahead and purchased the Gaga Viva Glam since it was so pretty. Unfortunately the Lauper one just didn't work out and that made me said since Lady Gaga gets on my last freakin' nerve!

Disclaimer: The Gaga comment is a personal opinion and I apologize if it offends anyone!
yes.gif

labellavita7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Girlfriend
Beatiful, beautiful color with your skin tone! I went ahead and purchased the Gaga Viva Glam since it was so pretty. Unfortunately the Lauper one just didn't work out and that made me said since Lady Gaga gets on my last freakin' nerve!

Disclaimer: The Gaga comment is a personal opinion and I apologize if it offends anyone!
yes.gif

I was a little worried about Gaga, since I bought it online without seeing it in person first! I wasn't sure if it would be too light or obnoxious looking, but I actually really like it. It's bright but it's not clown-like. Cyndi is really pretty, I'm not really into reds and this is sheer enough for me to feel comfortable in, and that pic is with one coat, you can definitely build up the intensity with it if you wanted to. Luckily both ended up working out with my skintone and I'm really happy with them!