Lots of new UD!!

moonrevel

Ahhhh everything's up on the Sephora site!!! Looks like I'll be checking in on my local Sephora tomorrow, since they didn't get them in with last week's shipment.

moonrevel

I just picked up four of these (Heat, Graffiti, Honey, and Peace), and there is no other way to describe them but sex in a little container. They are so velvety that even though they're powder, they feel like cream shadow. The containers are cute, too! They cost a little more than their regular shadows, but there's a ton more product. The eyeliners are also amazing. They feel very creamy and they are extremely pigmented.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
I just picked up four of these (Heat, Graffiti, Honey, and Peace), and there is no other way to describe them but sex in a little container. They are so velvety that even though they're powder, they feel like cream shadow. The containers are cute, too! They cost a little more than their regular shadows, but there's a ton more product. The eyeliners are also amazing. They feel very creamy and they are extremely pigmented.

I was thinking about picking up Heat. What do you think of it?

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepiselusive
Do you have pics of these anywhere? I'm dying to see them!

I'll try to get some pics taken tomorrow, but I think someone posted some on MUA as well.

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
I was thinking about picking up Heat. What do you think of it?

It's very nice, though it is definitely not a true red. It's more of a rosy red, I'd say...lighter than UD's Gash, perhaps closer to Ruby Red Pigment but a touch more orange. Hahah, did that make any sense?

user3

Quote:
sex in a little container. .

Well that has me sold!
LOL

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Well that has me sold!
LOL

Hahah, it so should!

Here's some swatches I just did. I tried to adjust them to get them as close to true life as I could:

Here's some comparison pics for Heat.
redpics.jpg

From top to bottom, Graffiti, Peace, and Honey:
udcolors.jpg

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
how big are UD shadows? In comparison to mac..?

the regular sized UD shadows are about the same size as MAC shadows, so they'll fit in MAC palettes.

xiahe

Quote:
The eyeliners are also amazing. They feel very creamy and they are extremely pigmented.

i was looking @ their new eyeliner (the 24/7 glide-on pencil)...does it *really* stay on for hours and hours? i'm still searching for that HG eyeliner...nothing seems to work.

xiahe

Quote:
Hahah, it so should!

Here's some swatches I just did. I tried to adjust them to get them as close to true life as I could:

Here's some comparison pics for Heat.
redpics.jpg

OMFG heat is orgasmic. ♥♥♥♥

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
i was looking @ their new eyeliner (the 24/7 glide-on pencil)...does it *really* stay on for hours and hours? i'm still searching for that HG eyeliner...nothing seems to work.

I'll say this about the eyeliners: I mostly just wear pencil eyeliners on my lower lashline, where I am plagued by the infamous inner eye boogers which always melt off the lower liner. I wore one of these yesterday after I picked them up, and I had almost no eyeliner boogers by the end of the night, and the color on the rest of the lashline was still just as I had applied it. I really like these liners, and I think I'm going to have to pick up some more of them.

atlantatiffany

i also have eyeliner issues and these are the best eyeliners ever. i must say i am very impressed buy the spring collection from urban this year.

MargaretD

I love Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
"peace" looks so gorgeous! If anyone tries it, please review!!
smiles.gif

I just got it today and it is beautiful. Also, the pot was much, much bigger than I anticipated. I don't regret buying it at all and plan on getting some other shades.

Latest posts