Love Affairs

prinzessin784

In honor of the upcoming Valentine's Day I thought I'd start a thread about our most romantic/sexy/hot/exciting (pick an adjective!) love affairs! I know with all the hot ladies in this forum there will be lots of exciting stories to share!

I'll start with mine. I am happily engaged now (that's another love story) but what I think I'll probably always look back on as my most exciting love affair was with my German exchange student!! HAHA how cliche is that? When we first met I was 16 and he came here to the US as part of the German American Partnership Program (GAPP) with a bunch of other students for 2 weeks. The American group all went up to Boston from CT to meet with our partners and I couldn't believe how hot he was! And then he talked and his accent was to die for! The first few days were awkward to say the least (we did things like play Monopoly because it didn't involve much talking) but then one day as we were walking home from the bus stop he asked me how come he hadn't met my boyfriend yet. I told him I didn't have a boyfriend and he said "oh? hmm..." and I asked him if he had a girlfriend in Germany and he said no. That day we shared our first kiss and then he decided he was madly in love with me (I have this way with men
winks.gif
)

Of course that took all of a week so we only had 1 week left to share together before he left, which is probably what made it so special and romantic, but we wrote letters back and forth for months afterwards. When I finally got around to going to Germany to see him, things were so different and the magic was gone. :
sigh.gif
: it was fun while it lasted though!!

So I know you all have some hot story to share with us, let's hear it!!

Shimmer

Several years ago a boyfriend and I had the hottest thing I could imagine (at that time). It was freaking carnal.
Come home from work at lunch for a nooner against the wall with out clothes on? Daily.
Have to physically sit on our hands when we were in public to keep our hands off each other? You got it.
The kissing, the touching, everything. It was patently obvious to anyone who knew us that we were literally moments away from finding a corner and humping like wild animals.

I think EVERYONE should have that at least once in a lifetime, if not (like I was lucky enough to find) twice.
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I think EVERYONE should have that at least once in a lifetime...

Ahhh...yes. Reminds me of my relationship with my fiance when we first started dating. I'm glad that after 7 or so years we still have that spark every now and then
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

I'm sayin'.

There's NOTHING better than looking at each other and in the next breath mauling each other to pieces.

Raerae

Here's mine... It was short, but the most intense fire's typically are.

The guy I ended up falling crazy in love for, actually started out dating a roomate of mine (recipe for disaster i know) haha. So like, at some point he decided that they didn't click. They had never been an "official" couple, it was just early stage dating. We just happened to hit it off because of him being around our house. So while the roomate and him were never officially a couple, and had stopped seeing each other, it was still kinda ackward for us to be open about our relationship. So it turned into a love affair of sorts, almost like cheating, but we weren't cheating since they were never a couple. Si fir the first several weeks, we always met for random hookups in random places. This is the type of relationship where we hooked up on the beach, or in the back seat of his car lol. We never even had sex in a bed for like the first several weeks lol.

Regardless, it was short lived, and full of emotion and drama. But I can look back and say I have never had a better orgasm in my entire life, than in the back seat of his car, with the windows rolled up (and totally steamed up), and sweat dripping off our bodies with nothing but passion for each other in our eyes.

The breakup was even more dramatic haha.

saniyairshad

HOT HOT HOT HOT STORY...dont have one unfortunately. My fiancee is a veryy veryyy hot person! And im madly in love with him...does that count? Hehe
winks.gif

user79

Ooh these stories are great.

For me it was this guy I met when I was travelling around Asia. He was English and we met in India. I was pretty young and had only had 2 relationships before that, never any casual sex or anything. But this guy and I were just on fire for each other the minute we met. We had amazing hot sex under the stars in a desert, then watched the sunrise go up. We traveled together for a while, and it was um....yeah...pretty steamy.
tong.gif
I think the fact that we were in such an exotic place helped.

The second really hot love affair I had with my current partner. We were long distance for a while and broke up once, then decided to give it another try so he came to visit me at Christmas vacation. That was probably some of the best sex I've ever had.
tong.gif

*fans self*

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Ooh these stories are great.

For me it was this guy I met when I was travelling around Asia. He was English and we met in India. I was pretty young and had only had 2 relationships before that, never any casual sex or anything. But this guy and I were just on fire for each other the minute we met. We had amazing hot sex under the stars in a desert, then watched the sunrise go up. We traveled together for a while, and it was um....yeah...pretty steamy.
tong.gif
I think the fact that we were in such an exotic place helped.

The second really hot love affair I had with my current partner. We were long distance for a while and broke up once, then decided to give it another try so he came to visit me at Christmas vacation. That was probably some of the best sex I've ever had.
tong.gif

*fans self*

HAWTNESS....
winks.gif

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
HOT HOT HOT HOT STORY...dont have one unfortunately. My fiancee is a veryy veryyy hot person! And im madly in love with him...does that count? Hehe
winks.gif

aww that definitely counts
winks.gif

medusalox

My story is not so much carnal as it is just plain cheesy...
smiles.gif

I dated Shakespeare. Or, well, I had a summer fling with the actor who played him at the Renaissance Faire that I work at. He never really slipped out of character, so it was nothing but flowery compliments and soliliquies for me!

Every girl, at least once, needs to have a man who speaks like that.

Ahhh, romance.

Stephy171

ahhh love affairss.... great stories ladies mine is rather longg

I was so young and met this guy who is to die for i mean he does modeling now and everything hot bod just thinking about him makes me cringee!! lol mind you he is 4 yrs older than me and i had only ever been with one person other than him... it was all this carnage you guys talk about.. throwing eachother on walls having sex while people were in the next room.... haha i was such a little girl and this kid drives me crazy... honestly to this day he does... we havent been together in a while but i recently hung out with him and his new girlfriendd haha i know its weird but all our friends are inter twined.... and talking about our relationships in front of her was so funny.... messed up but mind you i still cringe for the dude
lol.gif

Funny thing is everyone in the room knew about us except his current g/f.... it was to die forr

Lapis

Hottest Affair would be my dh, we've had sex some strange places, and done from freaky things
winkiss.gif
he's made me orgasm from a neck massage no other touch, we have amazing chemistry together sexually and it's almost 9 years and we still have hot sex

Latest posts