• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Love that old gold" tutorial (my 1st - pic heavy!)

MACATTAK

Beautiful as always! A great tut.. can't wait to try it
smiles.gif

Azzura

Wow, I love this tutorial. I haven't used old gold too much because I didn't know what to pair it with. I'll have to dig it out and try this look out! Thanks!!!

magi

This is so wonderful and helpful. I am glad to have all the eye colors you used so I will definitaly try it :-D Love the combo! The glow on your cheeks is incredible... Thank you :-D YOu are so cute :-D

User49

I love this look! I would never have thought of pairing old gold with teal but can't wait to give it a go!
smiles.gif

triccc

Hooray for your first tutorial!
Thanks for sharing it with us!

(i love those colors together, you get an A+!)

chazza

wow! you are gorgeous and this look is amazing on you! i've been wanting to get old gold pigment (i rely on sample jars too cos i'm not really a huuuge pigment fan and really haven't got the funds to spend on full sized jars) and was hesitating. but now i think i will get it! you really make it look lovely.

Latest posts