lure chat removed from swatch thread

Brianne

Yep, it's official, Haunting, Dephic, and Waternymph (along with other goodies) will be mine! Great swatches.

Lalli

ooo the colors look lush! cnt wait im goin shoppin 2mz
greengrin.gif

Estellea

Ooh dang wish I could see those pics, think you need to upload them elsewhere if you've exceeded bandwidth

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
You don't happen to have Aquadisiac to compare with waternymph and Delphic, do you?

from what i have seen they dont look anything alike..HTH!
greengrin.gif

holliedavis

I can't see them!!! All I see are those darn little red X's. I tried rightclicking on the X, and selecting "Show Pictures", but to no avail!!!! ACK! LOL

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliedavis
I can't see them!!! All I see are those darn little red X's. I tried rightclicking on the X, and selecting "Show Pictures", but to no avail!!!! ACK! LOL

I know, I hate the Red X's of death...
man, i was all excited for some real pics of this collection. MAC needs to step up there color swatches!

JLEEMARKOWITZ

im getting my order overnighted,but it more then likley will arive thursday..i guess since i ordered after 12pm..anyhow i will do swatches when it gets to me,although by then everyone will have theres lol...
i got-

waternymph e/s
aquavert e/s
sea myth e/s
mancatcher e/s
haunting f/l
pink resort TLC
and on impulse love nectar l/g

clapping.gif

georgialee

How do the existing fluidliners blue peep and iris eyes compare to the new f/l colors???? I already own the others and it would be nice to see how they compare to see if I really need them. Thanks!!!

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgialee
How do the existing fluidliners blue peep and iris eyes compare to the new f/l colors???? I already own the others and it would be nice to see how they compare to see if I really need them. Thanks!!!

the new ones are metallic- delphic is not nearly as bright as Blue Peep, and it has a silver pearl to it.

Iris eyes is nothing like Haunting, either.. haunting is paler, and again, has a pinkish silver pearl to it.

ghostangel

Weird that there is only 2 pic's in this whole thread. I thought this thread was for swatches? Am I missing something? I was hoping to see some of the lipsticks, lipgloss swatches. Where are they?

melozburngr

the collection hasn't been released yet, which is why there is a lack of swatches.... I showed swatches of what I was able to purchase.. which was only three things.

koolkatz

If anyone could post a comparison of Aquamelon and Coquettish Clarice TLCs, you'd be my new BFF lol
greengrin.gif

Latest posts