M.A.C. & Lorde Collection (June 5, 2014)

pumpkinspice

Also, ignore my freckles.. I've been leaning more towards a tinted moisturizer than a foundation these days for work.
Very pretty, I have the same UD .5 NW10 or so, very cool toned and fair, I love this lipstick and I used In synch lip pencil to fill in all over and applied Pure Heroine over it with a lip brush and was able to create a beautiful gradient, the color was very similar to MAC Blooming Lovely but with depth.

Marsha Pomells

Pure Heroine with Marine Ultra Chromagraphic pencil
1514ca11_image.jpeg

Vandekamp

I finally re-tried the Pure heroine  a few days ago in a store, and I liked it, so I keep it and will use it now :)
I wasn't expecting to like it either but I did. I haven't worn it out the house just yet but I intend to this Fall.

Vandekamp

Marsha, The more and more I look at your photo, I think it looks pretty darn close to the Lorde's promo picture.

Marsha Pomells

Where do you get the lip,pencil from? Is it a purple lip pencil? I have been looking for a purple lip liner forever.
I used the Chromagraphic pencil in Marine Ultra, it's a navy blue that I mainly use on my eyes. But when teamed up with a purple lippy, it just looks amazing and different.
Marsha, The more and more I look at your photo, I think it looks pretty darn close to the Lorde's promo picture.
Think I would've done a better promo pic than Lorde (no offence to her)

DMcG9

Yeah I'm so going back for this one. Just saw it at my company cco. *runs*
Not surprised it's at the company CCO, which probably means it'll show at the EL warehouse sale in Toronto later this month or maybe in June. It didn't sell out here and they pulled it from the website after a certain point in time. I really like this lippie.

montREALady

Not surprised it's at the company CCO, which probably means it'll show at the EL warehouse sale in Toronto later this month or maybe in June. It didn't sell out here and they pulled it from the website after a certain point in time. I really like this lippie. 
So weird. But then again I tend to like stuff others don't. I just tried it on
Pure Heroine (I have on both NYX Deep Purple and Nicka K Dark Orchid liners)

Latest posts