MAC and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale

Jill1228

If you have a Nordstrom credit or debit card, your access started yesterday. Everyone else has to wait till 7/18. I ordered these. Is anyone else gonna shop?

JulieDiva

Here in Canada, our local BAY stores have the sets out now, and I adore each one!
The Coral set is my fav, but also the one you got, the plums mutli is awesome.

Linda Sue

I just got both Look in the box sets today, I couldn't decide which one I liked better.

it comes with the 2 sided brush. the colors of both are the best I have seen in years.

Linda Sue

Honestly, they are incredible. in the plummy set, there is a color that is exactly like my fave eyeshadow of all time, Banshee. And, that beiger set is worth it just for the beigey lipstick.

Jill1228

I just got both Look in the box sets today,  I couldn't decide which one I liked better. it comes with the 2 sided brush.  the colors of both are the best I have seen in years.
I might have to check out the other one... Part of my shipment is sitting at UPS. I want it now!!!

Linda Sue

Jill, it may even be better, the colors are darker, there is a color on the bottom that reminds me a bit of embark, I could be way off though. to the top right, the middle bottom and the goldie one on left would be good for you. also the blush and the coral lipstick.

Linda Sue

Bronwyn, it has been out for over a week, who knew? at the Bay. Where do you live. You must call tomorrow morning or go to the Bay. they are selling like crazy. the nude lipgloss lipstick set was sold out and I got the last all about plum at my Bay. call around as well, but the best thing is first thing tomorrow you call and go or just go.

kath00

I bought the gorgeous coral lip set. OMG! Adore!! Also got the cool color set and travelled with it this weekend. It was great to have everything all in one palette. Easy peasy. And the colors are great! This is my first anniversary set but def not my last!

Bronwyn

Bronwyn, it has been out for over a week, who knew? at the Bay. Where do you live. You must call tomorrow morning or go to the Bay. they are selling like crazy. the nude lipgloss lipstick set was sold out and I got the last all about plum at my Bay. call around as well, but the best thing is first thing tomorrow you call and go or just go.
Thanks for the help! In victoria. I'll most likely just go really early in the morning.

Linda Sue

that is great. Sometimes this anniversary nordie sale of Mac is nicer than the holiday stuff that comes out in October. I will go see if there are any all about nude lipgloss sets left anywhere.

Latest posts