MAC at Costco?!

fondasaurusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
It seems weird to think Costco would sell single eyeshadows and stuff like tat since they're like wholesale

haha imagine like packs of 5 eyeshadows o___o

bell21

It sounds sort of like the whole diverted product problem, I've mainly heard about it with salon only styling products being sold at places like Target and Walmart. I'm going to email MAC and ask about it just cause I'm curious now.

I was just at CostCo yesterday, and I skipped the cosmetics aisle! I never do that, but I'm so bored with the Revlon sets they always have. Damn, haha! Does anyone know if MAC is available at CostCos in Canada? I'm going to have to make another trip out there next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
it means cream colour base.
smiles.gif

:::NO hun CCO means cosmetics company outlet:::<3

yeah costco has been coming with a lot of higher end makeup. hehe

:::NO hun CCO means cosmetics company outlet:::<3

pensive

We don't have a local Costco here but we have a Sam's Club. Anyone know if they carry them as well? We don't have a local CCO.
ssad.gif

panther27

HAHA this is so weird,I always have dreams about MAC being sold at random stores.There is a Costco the next city over,so I will have to check this out
yes.gif

blindpassion

A lot of times something Costco does is they buy products from a 3rd party (not the actual company itself) and then sell it in their stores. For example, an office supply store where I live sells Herman Miller chairs (about 1100$ each), and this supply store was supposed to have exclusivity to those chairs and no one else in the city had a contract from Herman Miller to sell them. One day these chairs ended up at Costco, and when the office supply store called to ask Herman Miller representatives what was up (since they were obviously a little pissed, thinking the agreement they had with Herman Miller was broken), the company said that Costco had purchased the chairs from a 3rd party, not directly from Herman Miller, and were selling them at Costco.

V2LUCKY

That is so weird...I think we're all gonna have to go to our local Costco's and check if we got a MAC shipment too.

*KT*

My Costco only ever has Smashbox. I diligently check the makeup isle, but they never get Stila or MAC. =/

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetfetish
I was just at CostCo yesterday, and I skipped the cosmetics aisle! I never do that, but I'm so bored with the Revlon sets they always have. Damn, haha! Does anyone know if MAC is available at CostCos in Canada? I'm going to have to make another trip out there next week!

Dang it! I'm gonna hafta tag along with my MIL when she does her groceries so I can check this out. That'd be so cool!
choochoo.gif

glamdoll

So I went to Costco today and I saw a whole set of Smashbox brushes for $24. Then I saw Beauty Marked and Deep Truth for $11.50. and I saw A LOT of Lancome's Renergie face/ eye cream, and bifacil makeup remover and gelatee fash mabobers I was like wtf???

Im gonna ask at work if they know why its being sold there.

purplerinne

I was at that Costco about 2 weeks ago and it was REALLY stocked with MAC stuff....they also had Antiqued Gold CCB, Swiss Chocolate, Deep Truth, and Sumptuos Olive....

I went a couple days after that and the stock was half gone! So i'm not surprised if it's completely gone now

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive
We don't have a local Costco here but we have a Sam's Club. Anyone know if they carry them as well? We don't have a local CCO.
ssad.gif

yeah was thinking the same thing
yes.gif

Costco is really far for me ... to spend $10 of gas to save a few dollars
winks.gif

SMMY

The clue may be in Costco carrying Bumble and Bumble hair products. Bumble and Bumble is an EL company, so maybe it's EL selling off their overstock from their various companies to Costco.

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina983
but it is real mac thou right?

yeah it's real... too real, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me

Latest posts