MAC at Costco?!

pat

So, I was at Costco this evening and guess what I had stumbled upon?! BTW, it was the Costco in South San Francisco.
smiles.gif

MAC

I had to take a second look at it, I thought my mind had gone crazy for a second. hahahaha....

What did they have?

Beauty Marked e/s (it was $11 something) They barely had any left.
Pearl ccb (didn't look at the price) They had a ton!
Shell ccb " "

For some reason, I don't like the fact that Costco is carrying MAC. I don't know why but I really wish they didn't. hahaha...
th_dunno.gif

So, ladies and gents, what are your thoughts about this?!

I already have a vote on NO. hahahaha

coachkitten

That seems really strange! I heard this on MUA and I think that it seems to good to be true. I wonder if MAC had overstock and sold it to Costco? I would love to know if anyone knows what is going on!

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I wonder if MAC had overstock and sold it to Costco? I would love to know if anyone knows what is going on!

You know, come to think of it, that may be the case.

Since Costco is a wholesale kinda store, I think MAC probably had an over production and decided to give it to them. eh...

I bet people are like WTF is a cream color base. hahahahhaha maybe that's why it hasn't been selling. lol

abbyquack

I know Costco also sells Borghese products, but they're specially manufactured and packaged for Costco- so that's super weird to think regular MAC is at Costco, haha. If they had it at my local Costco (which I'm betting they don't), I'd for sure pick some stuff up. I love a deal! But I agree also that I don't like the thought of me spending all the $$ I do on stuff that I can get at a bulk product warehouse place! lol. It just seems not quite as nice as Nordstrom.

glamdoll

Well they also sell Smashbox, Strivectin which is really expensive in dept stores, bumble and bumble and other brands.

It is kind of weird though.

cubachinita

You know i noticed this like two weeks ago too, I go to the SSF one, I think thats the one you mean, there is no costco in colma. I live in daly city. When i saw those mac products i was in shock. I was kinda happy cause yeah the price was like 11 forty something. But i havent gone there again and i was gonna put a post on it to see if other people had been to their local costco but never did. Anyway yeah, i hope they do sell mac products there cause its cheaper.
what is cco means?

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubachinita
what is cco means?

it means cosmetics company outlet

yeah costco has been coming with a lot of higher end makeup. hehe

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
it means cream colour base.
smiles.gif

yeah costco has been coming with a lot of higher end makeup. hehe

CCO means Cosmetics Company Outlet, I think you meant CCB
smiles.gif

CCO's are outlets that sell MAC & other makeup like Bobbi Brown, etc.

deven.marie

I was just at the SSF costco the other day! I should've looked. I'm gonna look at the one in San Mateo and see if they have it there. I think its weird but hey if its below retail im all for it.

mizuki~

Dang looks like a there's a few of us here that goes to that Costco haha I go there too. Went there on Sunday but I didn't see any..are they selling individually like single eyeshadows and stuff or a package of stuff? It seems weird to think Costco would sell single eyeshadows and stuff like tat since they're like wholesale

nursee81

i will be checking costco later i have to go food shopping for a party so i will let you know later today.

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
are they selling individually like single eyeshadows and stuff or a package of stuff?

they sold the stuff individually in those plastic packages... i'm assuming the shadows will be sold out by the end of this week. hahah there was literally only 10 left i think.

smiles.gif

7sdesigns

it is weird but i know that they sold some of the top designer bags in maui hawaii. they just probably had to sell it because maybe no one was really buying it at their counter.

Latest posts