MAC at Singapore Airport - Advice please

debsjc

I have a friend who has offered to pick me up a couple of things from the MAC store at Singapore airport on her way through in a couple of weeks.
Could anyone please advice me if they sell pigments, as MAC at Heathrow airport does not. Also if there are any Asia exclusives out at the moment I should ask her to look out for.

Thanks
smiles.gif

cutandrun

They don't sell pigments, but they might have pigments still leftover from the lingerie collection. I was there in april, and they still had lovely lily, goldenaire and pink opal (i think). Not sure about asian exclusives, but they do have some le l/g leftover, from what I can remember, like flash of flesh and blue memory. Sorry, I know you didn't ask about l/g, but just thought i'd give ya a heads up if u were interested
smiles.gif
hth!

lianna

Y & Kei and the Flowering quad are still available at some counters, so you could check out the airport but there are unlikely to be any pigments, unless like catandrun says, there are leftovers from the LE collections.

debsjc

Just in case anyone else is interested, as of 2 weeks ago they had Softwash grey, Provence and Lovely lily pigments

llucidity

Y&Kei is exclusive to two of the counters in town so you probably wont find it at the Singapore Airport

choklad

Quote:
Originally Posted by llucidity
Y&Kei is exclusive to two of the counters in town so you probably wont find it at the Singapore Airport

Which counters are they? I don't remember ever seeing any. Is the collection still available now?

llucidity

They were exclusive to MAC Tangs and the freestanding store at Ngee Ann City. It was a couple of months back. Besides, there were only three items on the stand so that's probably why you missed it. I'm not sure if they still have them but it doesn't hurt to call up and check
smiles.gif

Latest posts