Mac Barbie's Outfit

franimal

What do you think of the new Mac Barbie's outfit? What would you have her wearing if you could decide?

I personally think the Barbie is really cute and everything but I'm not wild about her outfit and was just wondering what other people thought. I think it would've been cool to dress her up in all black and make her look like a MAC employee or put her in a pink Barbie-esque dress or something else glamorous. What do you think?
hmm.gif

MAC_Whore

I like that she has a traicase, but I would've liked to see her in all black with MAC jewelry. Maybe a brushbelt. I guess that would have made her a MAC MA as opposed to an MA who uses MAC though and the latter might have wider appeal. I dunno?

LMcConnell18

i love that idea!
that would totally define her from the rest!
completely unique and totally appropriate!!
<3
smiles.gif

and EVERYONE looks good in black!
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

I do love those boots,.. if I wasnt such a fattie,.. I'd so have some of those,.. but everything else,.. can go,..I agree with the all black and some MAC jewelry,.. that would be cool. And Darn it,.. where's the brunette version?

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
where's the brunette version?

Or the red-headed version!
weeping.gif
Freakin blondes get all the attention (j/k)

Ms. Z

I also love the traincase, but am not thrilled w/what she is wearing.

I would prefer she wear
Tall black boots (not thigh-high boots)
All black outfit
Black tight t-shirt w/pony tail Barbie logo (like the one on the cosmetics)
MAC Jewelty
False lashes
Silver large hoop earrings

Aprilrobin

The outfit is awful. I'm not a Barbie collector so I wasnt that tempted to buy it in the first place. Had she been wearing all black and had a MAC look, I might have.

I think Michael Hutchence was wearing that same outfit at an INXS concert I went to in like, 1990.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilrobin
...I think Michael Hutchence was wearing that same outfit at an INXS concert I went to in like, 1990.

rofl.gif

franimal

I'm not really a big fan of her jeans, and even if she is just a barbie, she is still a MAC barbie. I would expect her to be wearing atleast more makeup and to be more stylish, but thats just me. I love the necklace idea and the idea of her wearing a barbie shirt.

saniyairshad

I hate the outfit I wish they had give her a cute black baby tee with MAC written in rhinestones on it. with dark blue jeans ,silver hoops... and mules. i like the traincase...but the outfit sucks
ssad.gif

miztgral

I think the MAC employee look would be great. The current one just looks like they simply replaced her bag from the usual normal Barbie dolls with a traincase. Not unique enough.

lia_matos

The girls that can sew can always make a nice black suit for Barbie (haha)...

But seriously, i liked the outfit. It's cute

jillianjiggs

all black would be boring. i know that's what mac mas wear but on a barbie...she always had wild outfits even if they were meant to be simple, there was always something cool about it. the outfit doesn't stray that far from what mac girls wear (there isn't any bright pink or blue or anything), just black, but interesting enough to not be plain.

i think the traincase is cute and a good enough touch that makes her LOOK like she belongs at mac or is an MA.

Latest posts