MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

UrbanSweetheart

girl you look GREAT! Don't trip off the "matching" thing. I barely ever match :D lol
Got my goodies, but they came after I had already applied half of my makeup! Argh. So I added Jealousy Wakes to my Prance and Surf USA Combo. And then threw on Nitrolicious for the hell of it. I don't match AT ALL, but oh well. This is also my first time wearing a red lip EVER!! Eeeppp! I'm so nervous to go into work in half an hour!! D: I don't want people to laugh at me.
cry.gif

What do you guys think?

MAChostage

Got my package! I think that I favor HP over JW, believe it or not, although both are gorgeous! I am planning on rocking HP tomorrow with Prance and I cannot wait!! I can see wearing HP with Top of the Posh, too. And AMPL is fab-u-lous!

sss215

I got my box! I doesn't seem that JW is overly unique just by looking at it, or by swatching it, but we will see how I feel once I have worn it. It is pulling very teal on me as opposed to green. I know I will use it, as I wear colors like that all the time. I love Evolution Revolution! It is just my kind of color. A bit more peach than I am usually drawn to, but it stands out in my collection of pale pink lipglasses. I will definately use it often. It sort of reminds me of the color of Honey Bare tendertone in l/g form. It's a great everyday color.

I doesn't pull very green on me either, but I plan on wearing it with pharoah paint pot as a base, I am also going to weat it with sassy grass and a couple other greens I have. this color is unique to what I have in my stash and I am so happy about that. Parisian Skies is on its way!

DILLIGAF

Got my package! I think that I favor HP over JW, believe it or not, although both are gorgeous! I am planning on rocking HP tomorrow with Prance and I cannot wait!! I can see wearing HP with Top of the Posh, too. And AMPL is fab-u-lous!

I too am throwing in my vote for HP over JW.

shontay07108

After much debating(with myself) I agree with you ladies who choose Hocus Pocus over Jealousy Wakes. I adore them both to pieces, though. I just think it's so amazing the texture and color of Hocus Pocus. There's so many ways to wear it and so easy to work with. I find it odd that it pulls teal on some of you. That's a bummer if you wanted more green. It's definitely green on me and that's what I was hoping for because I am not the biggest teal fan. I broke my crappy camera, but hopefully I can buy a new one tomorrow and take some pictures.

lsperry

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....Those swatches and colors are the bomb.com. And thank you again for showing the LGs on your lips. Now I am pleased I made the right decision to buy multiples of Sonoran Rain and Caqui. I may have to place a 2nd order if they look that good on me!

And I did get HP, JW and SNS, but seeing your swatches of PS make me want that one, too.....I better make up my mind this weekend before it sells out. But I was waiting to try out SR and Caqui before placing another order.....what to do....what to do!

I expected my pkg today, but no luck. Hope I receive it tomorrow. Placed my order 2PM Tues, June 21, and recv'd shipping notice same day. So, why has it been stuck in Kentucky since the 22nd?

I guess I need to calm down and go sit in a corner.....But your swatches got me all excited to receive my goodies.....Maybe tomorrow....

Rinstar

Dxgirly you look amazing! Got my stuff today and LOVE it! I'm wearing Jealousy Wakes with Amber Lights and Solar White, it's such a pretty green. I can't wait to try all the lip glasses, I did some comparisons, I will post them a bit later!

shontay07108

[quote name="littlelamb" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1650#post_2134157"] Nitrolicious is the PERFECT red gloss. I am obsessed.
[/quote] [quote name="TheMakeupGirl" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1650#post_2134171"]Agreed 100% gorgeous and candy red like a sports car ;-)

[/quote] Come on now! :getyou: Don't get me thinking! :sneaky:

2browneyes

i absolutely love these glosses!!!!!!!! i def wanna get another AMPL....Nitro def surprised me and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best red gloss I've owned. ER isnt close to Easy Lounger as I was hoping but it is a welcome replacement for when my EL runs out....still that every day look by itself and great over a few shades on ls. Caqui....got plans for that :) SR is pretty too....I just love these....

2browneyes

the sparkle in SR kinda surprised me but it doesn't take away from the gloss... that's what I meant to say in my previous comment lol

shontay07108

[quote name="elegant-one" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1650#post_2134180"]

Me too!!!
lol.gif

[/quote] Help! :lol:

powderprincess

My goodies came in the mail today. I am in love with all of it. I got JW, HP, and SPN. HP is by far my favorite. HP reminds me a little bit of sweet sienna pigment. I can't wait to wear this with everything.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Got my goodies, but they came after I had already applied half of my makeup! Argh. So I added Jealousy Wakes to my Prance and Surf USA Combo. And then threw on Nitrolicious for the hell of it. I don't match AT ALL, but oh well. This is also my first time wearing a red lip EVER!! Eeeppp! I'm so nervous to go into work in half an hour!! D: I don't want people to laugh at me.
cry.gif

What do you guys think?

Actually, I think that the bright colours do complement each other, just because they're both such a contrast with your pretty pale skin. You definitely pull it off.

I have to say that I'm severely tempted to go back and get the rest of the colours from this collection. If they all have the same quality as what I got already, what could possibly go wrong?