MAC "Bring Back" Collection?

cno64

A friend recently told me that the MAC person at "her" counter told her that MAC is going to launch a collection wherein we grubby little consumers get to vote on which discontinued/past LE items MAC will bring back.
Has anyone else heard of this?
Needless to say, I am drooling, while imagining personal financial doom.

baghdad81

yes....now i can see all the products people rave about and kick myself for not being MAC-oriented back then!!

retrofox

My MA (who is also the manager at her freestanding store) confirmed this today after I asked her about. No clue when exactly its happening, but it will happen next year.

User38

I have not heard about a consumer vote, but I do have samples of products which date back a few decades.. i.e.

bronx lipstick
savoury lipstick
verushka lipstick (model from the 1970's)
wuss ls

and a few others as well as blush which I can't recall .. it's way too late for me right now.

Copperhead

I remember I had this really nice nude lipstick by MAC called Folio. I LOVED that lipstick. It's kind of like the now gone limited edition Our Pick lipstick which I currently happen to have but I'd buy Folio again if I could get my hands on it.

I remember Verushka. It was really dark right?

For those that like purple lipsticks, MAC should bring back Martooni and Blueberry Fizz from the Cocktails collection.

aradhana

sounds a bit like the poll they did on the rescue beauty lounge site. i think it's a great idea!

i wonder what items will make it on the list to start with? and whether they'll be previously LE items, or actually perm items which were discontinued?

Edelmc

wow i didn't think it would happen so soon. I would love to see fantastic plastic ccb come back...I have hit base and cheek hue in da da delight but in a pump style container or paint pot container if possible

OctoberViolet

AWESOME!!!! Tx paparazziboy for the info. I can't wait to vote.
cheerleader.gif
I'm wondering how many things can we vote for?

I remember I had this really nice nude lipstick by MAC called Folio. I LOVED that lipstick. It's kind of like the now gone limited edition Our Pick lipstick which I currently happen to have but I'd buy Folio again if I could get my hands on it.

I remember Verushka. It was really dark right?

For those that like purple lipsticks, MAC should bring back Martooni and Blueberry Fizz from the Cocktails collection.

Copperhead

As they say, better late than never. Now that you're addicted, nothing will ever get by you again. LOL!

anita22

This sounds a little like the Originals collection we had a few years ago, except then we did not get to vote on what was brought back..!
I still have and use my Clue eyeshadow from that collection
heart.gif

My vote for a "bring back" item would be for Hyperreal foundation.

User38

yes it does Anita... I don't know what is really going to happen with this collex.

Dili.. Verushchka is a deep burgundy shade.. but the new revised one is quite sheer... lovely imo. Most of the shades I have are the original and their sheer shades.. so I assume they might be a summer collex.

nothing is certain tho.

Fiberluver

Wow,

This sounds like a dream! I def. want Rizzo and Alumina l/s.

If they bring Rizzo back I will buy 10 of them. The best baby pink evah!!!

Oh, I forgot to add Metal Rock msf!

cno64

My MA (who is also the manager at her freestanding store) confirmed this today after I asked her about. No clue when exactly its happening, but it will happen next year.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
There are so many many many many MAC products I'd love to be able to buy again (or for the first time), but here are a few that come immediately to mind:
Coco pigment, in the biiig containers
Velour eyeshadow
Style Snob eyeshadow
Coco pigment
All Girl pigment
Moxie lipstick
Rocker lipstick
Coco pigment
Ms. Fizz Dazzleglass
Chromeglasses
Coco pigment
Queen's Sin lipstick