MAC - Carry All Traincase Discussion

MAC_Whore

It's been rumoured for a long time, but it appears that the magic month has actually been named. MAC is due to release a new traincase in Oct! Feel free to dish about any info here.
winks.gif

glam8babe

Re: MAC - New Traincase Discussion

sounds exciting
greengrin.gif
i really want the one they have out now but if there's gonna be a better one i'll deffo wait!

DirtyPlum

Me too... but not sure if I can wait til the UK gets it (a month after US). But having said that, I have my heart set on getting a pink one!

lethaldesign

Perfect! I'm in need of an additional one... I'll definitely need to see the set-up though... I'm picky about that, but I love the MAC one I have now.

damsel

i'm due for a new one anyway. i hope this one is fairly big and nicely compartmentalized.

CantAffordMAC

I finally saw the old one they have. Which is nice. I am hoping the new one would be bigger, with the right size compartments...but then it'd have to be more expensive if they made it bigger. I seriously can't wait for this. I really hope they have something awesome in store for us
yahoo.gif

newagetomatoz

I really do hope its a biggie because I have like a supersized one right now and its already filled up, and I can't justify paying the amount MAC wants for a smaller one than I have now. (Even if it is MAC)

bebs

I dont know how to feel about this one, I love the 1.6 that I have however it is almost completely full, but I have no idea if I were to buy another one where I would put it I hardly have room for all of it as it is.

but I know as soon as I see it I'll be lusting over it no doubts about that and I if I can not find space.. sooner or later I will make space!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I really do hope its a biggie because I have like a supersized one right now and its already filled up, and I can't justify paying the amount MAC wants for a smaller one than I have now. (Even if it is MAC)

If they make it smaller, that would be so silly.

I need a huge ginormous traincase to hold all my MAC-babies in. And With the fall collection, its just going to keep growing
greengrin.gif

How excited are we all going to be to get this baby and fill it with our beloveds??? I may do naughty things to my traincase
sneaky.gif
oh.gif

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC

I need a huge ginormous traincase to hold all my MAC-babies in. And With the fall collection, its just going to keep growing
greengrin.gif

How excited are we all going to be to get this baby and fill it with our beloveds??? I may do naughty things to my traincase
sneaky.gif
oh.gif

lol. i agree. we need a bigger one especially with all these new collections coming out.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC

greengrin.gif

sneaky.gif
oh.gif

Oh, I meant that my non-mac traincase is currently bigger than the one MAC makes and I only paid like $50 with shipping from eBay. So if the new one is smaller than my current, no new MAC traincase for me.

But seriously, if the traincase is juts slightly bigger I may get it and make it my second child. My sister and I refer to my current/first traincase as my baby.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Oh, I meant that my non-mac traincase is currently bigger than the one MAC makes and I only paid like $50 with shipping from eBay. So if the new one is smaller than my current, no new MAC traincase for me.

But seriously, if the traincase is juts slightly bigger I may get it and make it by second child. My sister and I refer to my current/first traincase as my baby.

Ohhh i got cha! I mean the MAC one is expensive as all get out. But its fireproof! You cant beat that lol

darkishstar

I want! But if it's really pricey.. I should just get a big train case from Ebay for way cheaper...

rbella

If it's too expensive, I'll probably just stick with using my cheap-o traincases. As much as I'd love a MAC case, I'd prefer the makeup.

jenntoz

I think in the time leading up to its release, I am going to be a slob with my makeup & when My hubby complains I'll tell him its cause I don't have room for everything & need a case for it...if I play my cards right,I am hoping he'll buy me a nice new MAC traincase, lol
th_DANCE.gif

fjc62701

I cant wait to see pictures of it. Dang and I just bought the one they have out right now. Like 2 months ago. Oh well I need more room anyways it's over flowing. Thank god my bday is in October. That will be my excuse to get the new one. I think my hubby is getting so overwhelmed with all these new colletions since he is the one buying me all of it. Just wait till he gets home today from work and I tell him about this one.
th_LMAO.gif
I cant wait
yes.gif

MAC_Whore

Well, it won't be big enough for my stash (I need pieces of furniture for that
lol.gif
), but I would love a big one for travel.

V2LUCKY

So bigger traincase means bigger price....
ssad.gif

[I'm assuming they're making it bigger, right?]

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
So bigger traincase means bigger price....
ssad.gif

[I'm assuming they're making it bigger, right?]

That would be my guess and my wish.

Latest posts