MAC Casual Colour Collection (Sept. 4, 2014)

Mayanas

wtf MAC a lot of new collections
ohboy.gif

raych1984

I've still never bought a Casual color. Maybe this will be the time to strike!! EDIT: just seen evening stroll on T's site. I want it!!

Corally

I've never tried casual colours. Have a lovely day, Out for fun and Evening Stroll really look great. Skipped them last time they were around.. and I can't believe it's over 2 years ago they were released.. time flies! So how are they on the lips? (I will not use them on the cheeks)

MsKb

I think i'll finally try one as well.. but i'm glad this is perm in case I need too much stuff from the other collections coming out

raych1984

I think i'll finally try one as well.. but i'm glad this is perm in case I need too much stuff from the other collections coming out
I agree. With so many other collections coming out that are LE, I'm glad I can take my time with this one!!

liba

So how are they on the lips? (I will not use them on the cheeks)
the original batch I liked better on the lips than on the cheeks, because they never really felt like they'd dry down enough on the cheeks for my taste.

the ones from playland felt like the opposite, better on the cheeks but a little weird on the lips.

I prefer cremeblend blushes, but you do get a pretty cool look using the same casual color on lips and cheeks for a monochromatic effect.

Latest posts