MAC China - Beijing

ellesea

I'm going to Beijing in December and I know there is a MAC there. Does anyone know if the special Asia releases are only for Taiwan and Hong Kong? Last year when I was there they had special collection of "White" items --> powders, skincare, etc. although the prices were all outrageous.

ellesea

I guess Beijing is not a popular destination...
winks.gif

Anyways, if anyone cares the collection is called Lightful. The powder (dual use, I think) is 390RMB. About 55CDN.

I also checked out some prices:
Fluidline: 180RMB
Lipstick: 150RMB
Lipliners: 130RMB
Eyeshadow: 140RMB

The prices are quite insane considering it's much cheaper in Toronto where I live even with the 14% tax.

DaizyDeath

i know that theirs very few asian specific releases

mostly skin care products lighter colored powders but thats about it. really nothing to get 2 excited about haha

sweetsugar

Anyone know how much pigments are selling for? I read somewhere thats its only 110 Yuan, seems way too cheap?!

stickles

Just watch out for fake pigments in beijing, I've seen a LOT of fake MAC-packaged pigments around.

ellesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
Just watch out for fake pigments in beijing, I've seen a LOT of fake MAC-packaged pigments around.

Well, you can be sure that anything bought outside of the MAC store will be fake and anything bought at the counters will be real because there are only very selected nicer department stores that have MAC counters.
smiles.gif

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsugar
Do you know what the retail price is for MAC pigments in China?

RMB210

Bonbonroz

Does anyone know if there is a "real" MAC shop in Beijing? Cuz the only one I found was the one indicated on the website, in Zhongyou, and they don't have everything since it's a corner... Thks!

nadin17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonbonroz
Does anyone know if there is a "real" MAC shop in Beijing? Cuz the only one I found was the one indicated on the website, in Zhongyou, and they don't have everything since it's a corner... Thks!

There is also MAC in The Place (but I don't know exactly whether it's a shop or a corner)

Latest posts