MAC Cosmetics Brunette Blonde Redhead images!

Shimmer

I am so stoked for this collection (I know, I keep harping on that…I’m sorry) I can’t begin to speculate how much I’m going to spend. I’m fighting this by B2Ming a lot of stuff (stuff that’s actually kind of old and needs to go in anyway) and hoping my wallet doesn’t take a huge hit.

Looking at these product photos (courtesy of the lovely Bjoot.net) I’m inhaling and wheezing, because it’s looking like I’m going to acquire almost the entire collection. Plus brushes. *sigh*

Check the images on Specktra Beauty News!
Specktra Beauty News » Blog Archive » MAC Cosmetics Brunette Blonde Redhead (BBR) images

Shimmer

Not gonna lie, intrigued by HK because of the packaging. Intrigued by BBR because of the PRODUCT.

CosmePro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I am so pumped for the Redhead and Brunette sets....I have totally forgotten about HK!!!

ME TOO!! ME TOO!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Not gonna lie, intrigued by HK because of the packaging. Intrigued by BBR because of the PRODUCT.

ME TOO!! but I am only gonna buy 2 HK items and it is for packaging ONLY...the colors are not pulling at my Must have strings at all.

MsChrys79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
ME TOO!! but I am only gonna buy 2 HK items and it is for packaging ONLY...the colors are not pulling at my Must have strings at all.

DITTO!!! I'm LOVING the Brunette colors and once I figure out EXACTLY what to do with that MSF I'm gonna try it!!! LOL!!!

TISH1124

^^^ Hopefully my discount will be in full effect by then and I can afford the full sets ...Fingers crossed tightly

stacylynne

I can't wait for this collection (I think I have to buy this whole collection) I have not been impressed w/ the MAC collections for a while now. (Please don't throw stones).

But this collection I love & the new brushes, I'm so stoked. As per HK I will buy some just b/c of the packaging especially the Koutoure (anything w/ rhinestones & pink, is a girls best friend)

jardinaires

this is the most exciting collection in a long time, for me. i'm getting all of the brunette and blonde stuff, i think, and some of that redhead stuff is jumping out at me too. i can't stand this. i'm going to be completely broke

SoupyGeorge

I want almost ALL of the blonde section of products! Mainly the 2 lipsticks, the top knot e/s, and the msf. But I want all the msf's.

Sucks that I know I will have no money. I'll make it be a b-day present. Even though it comes out like a month after my b-day, lol

NicksWifey

I love all of the eyeshadows from the Redhead collection. The MSFs are all gorgeous, but I'm mostly interested in the Brunette and Redhead MSFs. Doesn't everyone just love the product names?

Shoegal-fr

OMG!!! OMG!!! Thanks to the 20% off at Sephora, i'm gonna buy the whole collection (except the brushes and some of the lipsticks/lipglass that don't appeal to me at all!)

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

Couldnt agree more.
I sooo psyched for this collection. The MSF's wowzzaaa
All the eyeshadows are right up my alley too.