MAC Cosmetics Brunette Blonde Redhead images!

purrtykitty

Fuuuuuuuck!!!!! This is going to really cost me. I'll probably be getting the majority of this collection. Please let the next few collections be crappy. Please, please, please.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
maybe Im just blind and didnt see it but when is this supposed to come out ???

January in the US, February internationally.

whittt8

My wallet is crying already. LOL. I cannot wait! I think I'm going to get the majority of the collection.

miss_primer

I was thinking that i would have to get something from HK,but i am changing my mind about that. The more i see images and swatches from BBR, the more i want the whole collection, and i am like forget HK.

makeba

its all so beautiful!! everything is sooo sexy!!!! this one may hurt my pockets like COC did! but it will hurt soooo goood!!!!

AngelBunny

I am screwed ... until now I didn't want anything from this collection because I just couldn't picture it not being boring ... but now I want all of it! I especially want all the Blonde stuff and I am no where near blonde!

Le-Saboteur

All of the Redhead collection looks GORGEOUS. I love the blonde lippies/lipglasses, too!

Funnily enough, the Brunette part doesn't really appeal to me.

Hemons

I am in so much trouble with collection!!!! This appeals to me more than HK does, allthough I am a huge HK fan. I am for sure getting all of the blonde collection and the majority of the redhead. The lipsticks and MSFs are beautfiul. I cannot wait to see swatches. I see other people talking about new brushes....I don't seem to see them. Anyone know if/where the brushes with this collection are posted? Thanks!

oooooh!!!! i dig this!!!! i was really feeling the hello kitty, never liked her even as a kid!!! but the brunette i'm have get down on som of that!!!

Cinci

ok.. so originally i thought i was gonna get 1 or two items.. now i'm up to 4 lipglasses, 3 lipsticks, 3 eyeshadows... *sigh* this is gonna be costly...

Chanda_D

I was excited before about the BBR collection but now I can't wait for it. I'm going to try to get as much of the Brunette as possible! Thanks for the post!

dreamer246

I'm sooo excited for this collection! I'm loving the blonde colors, the brunette colors seem too dark for my liking. Will have to see the actual swatches before deciding.

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
OMG!!! OMG!!! Thanks to the 20% off at Sephora, i'm gonna buy the whole collection (except the brushes and some of the lipsticks/lipglass that don't appeal to me at all!)

What are you talking about 20% off @ Sephora???

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
This collection is gorgeous!! You guys don't even know!!

You can't leave us hanging with that!

.k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
OMG!!! OMG!!! Thanks to the 20% off at Sephora, i'm gonna buy the whole collection (except the brushes and some of the lipsticks/lipglass that don't appeal to me at all!)

do they sell mac at sephora? i wasnt aware..