MAC Cosmetics for Hello Kitty leaked images

Shimmer

Kissandmakeup.tv has shared some images of next year’s Hello Kitty line. Of course, it’s not the whole collection but I can see that we’re starting to get the gist (FINALLY) of how this collection will be coming together.

Some of my lemmings are just as strong as the day I heard about it, some of them are sort of waning off. What do you guys think? Is it going to be as AH-MAY-ZING as we’ve hoped it would be, or is it going to be hugely over-hyped but a kind of let down? I can see it being a let down because HK has such a following that I’m not sure how MAC ever do it right, but at the same time, there’s a lot of fabulosity on the blog, so go check it out!!!

Specktra Beauty News » Blog Archive » Hello Kitty images!

MzzRach

Re: Hello Kitty Images!!!

That promo image is hot. The model is gorgeous.

Although I am giggling a bit that she is dripping milk. Meow!

florabundance

It looks amazing!
But, where is that hand at the bottom coming from????
Is it bad photoshop or am I missing something?

abbey_08

hello kitty has gone a bit dominatrix!!! i wont be able to look at lil kitty the same way again haha

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
It looks amazing!
But, where is that hand at the bottom coming from????
Is it bad photoshop or am I missing something?

LOL no if you look closely you can see that her arm is bent like she is doing a clawing/kitty motion. Like scratching. It's the black background that makes the eye miss it a bit

xbrookecorex

This was theeee best thing to wake up to! I don't even care for HK, but this is fantastic, mainly the etchings on the Lipsticks ahhhh

It's almost 2 months from today guys!

MissResha

model is gorgeous.

am i the only one who has already started saving up for this collection? LOL. i might put one of my arms on ebay.

stv578

I hate to be a downer here, but this collection is turning out to be quite disappointing for me. I will be picking up Purrfect l/s, but these images actual didn't create a single lemming for me! I still think the collection will do well because of the packaging.

Thanks for posting this Shimmer!

User93

This promo pic is stunning
I want this collection sooo much! I hope I will be able to get postcards or promo pics here... I mean, damn, that pic is sexy! Makes me wanna buy the entire collection + kitty cat ears to play around

User93

Im still staring here.. damn, it gonna make me spend more money then I planned! And I love those palettes, it gonna be an awesome on-the-go thing - I will use soft and dark shades for everyday make-up and pink shade as a small blush (i will still buy a blush too lol!)... I want it soo bad!

macaholic2912

I love the promo image but the products itself is kinda boring for me

Not gonna get the shadow palettes as I know theyll end up unused in a drawer somewhere.
Holding out to see the brushes and beauty powders in better detail hope they dont disappoint!

Janice

Specktra Bestie
That's not *the* promo image, just a promotional shot from a HK brochure. Just to clear that up.