MAC Cosmetics Hello Kitty Collaboration image from WWD

maclove1

great im going to start saving cash now i got my list made up allready xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
It's like Barbie and Fafi...it'll be a wide release.

maclove1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett1313
+++ please note i am a huge hello kitty collector +++

i really am debating if i want to buy just the stuff that i would actually use and appreciate but since i have two 40gallon rubbermaid containers full of HK and Sanrio [25 years worth] I think I just might have to buy it all. I don't even wear blush and lipstick, so I imagine they are going to be put away with the other collections I have.

So the total if you want to purchase the ENTIRE collection is:
*drum roll* [if i made a mistake let me know]

$864.00 USD for the actual make-up - yeah no kidding this is going to be a "high end" collection.
The only thing that I am quite sure was not added up correctly was the variety of the "false lashes" as there is no exact colors since it just says "ranges from."

The accessories total: $320.00

When I said I wanted to purchase it all...that was before I added it all up. I have just now limited myself to the lipglasses, dazzleglasses, nail polishes, eyeliners, shadows [depending the colors], mirror, and maybe small bag. And me saying that I want all of the lipglasses and dazzleglasses will be based on the colors since it is getting really expensive.

Good luck everyone! I hope you enjoy the ones you get in Feb.

WOW, am I insane?

i keep replying and adding comments... but your okay, i had to rethink my list allso so now im just buying all eyes, nails,and lippies of course
and if im lucky im going to save extra for that mystory powder just to have something very cool .i hear its silver but if its not silver then i will pass .

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilrobin
UGH this is AWFUL.
Is MAC going to be selling this at Hot Topic?

Exactly what I thought, I was so excited when I heard about the collection as HK is my all time favourite, but ... I am disappointed to say the least.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenkitty71
I'm not liking it
I really wanted something light, delicate, and girly. I'm confused by the swirly,psychodelic, and bold look of it all. I would like to see more colors because the colors shown don't look wearable to me. Thank you so much for finding the pics!!!

It's a lot more girly than it looks in the pics.

Socialite

i was almost certain they where not going to use pinkpackaging since fafi i was expecting white glittery packaging, but the black is cute

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
I dislike normal HK, but i love the black one - it's just so m.a.c and funky.

scarlett1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclove1
i keep replying and adding comments... but your okay, i had to rethink my list allso so now im just buying all eyes, nails,and lippies of course
and if im lucky im going to save extra for that mystory powder just to have something very cool .i hear its silver but if its not silver then i will pass .

haha yeah, i am starting to rethink how i can try and spend less than $200 but i am at 270 right now. I love the dazzleglasses and i hope that the glitter liners will be nice too as i have liked every one in the past. the one thing that i think definitely will hold off on is the nail polishes as i can find them on ebay eventually since they are nail polish and last longer than the lipglass/dazzleglass, so no need to rush with them i suppose.

and why does this seem that this is the biggest collection ever? if not, which one was?

Janice

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett1313
and why does this seem that this is the biggest collection ever? if not, which one was?

It IS the biggest.

alexandrarc

Hi Janice, I know this can probably wait until January but...Does the cup come with the brushes??? Is so I can adjust the budget :)

Also, what is a vanity kit? I've asked around, no one knows..

Thanks!

dorkynerd

I was really excited for this collection...but honestly I only see one or two things. I think one of the items I am eyeing is the "mystery powder"..but 90.00? I don't know.