MAC Cosmetics MATTE² Color Collection

Janice

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
THE INTENSITY OF PIGMENTS x THE HIGH-OPACITY OF FLAT MATTE TEXTURE = MATTE².
A NEW FORMULA EYE SHADOW, PIGMENTS JET-MILLED TO PERFORM LIKE POWDERED INK, THEN PRESSED TO SILKY-SMOOTH, NON-CREASING, LONG-WEARING PERFECTION…
THE SUM OF THIS INNOVATION:
16 COLOURFAST SHADES, EACH ONE REFLECTING M·A·C’S LEGENDARY APPROACH TO MATCHING COLOUR TO TEXTURE. FACTOR IN THIS COLLECTION’S FIVE FAVORITE SHADES OF LIQUIDLAST LINER AND THE RESULT OF THIS EQUATION ISN’T ONLY MATTE SQUARED – IT’S BEAUTIFUL

Matte2 is a line extension of 16 new matte formula permanent eyeshadow shades. The shadows are jet milled then pressed for pure color perfection. Pair the eyeshadows with one (or two!) of five color coordinated or contrasting shades of Liquidlast Liners for a fresh Autumn look.

Eye Shadow
  • Blanc type - Creamy beige
  • Tete-a-tint - Caramel brown
  • Brown script - Warm chestnut brown
  • Handwritten - Rich chocolate brown
  • Poison pen - Deep midtone purple with grey
  • Prussian - Deep sea blue
  • Copperplate - Muted midtone grey
  • Graphology - Dark black grey with a hint of purple
  • Signed, sealed - Black maroon
  • Typographic - Asphalt black
  • Post haste - Bright berry pink
  • Pen n pink - Pastel pale pink
  • Newly minted - Rich sea green
  • Flourishing - Rich moss green
  • Fig 1 - Eggplant purple
  • Clarity - Rich aqua
Liquidlast Liner
  • Inky - Navy blue with low-level pearl
  • Inkspill - Deep green with green pearl
  • Electrolady - Electric purple with red pearl
  • Point Black - True black
  • Coco Bar - Deep chocolate brown
Swatch photos can be found in Product Swatches.

MATTE² will be available on counters September 27th, 2007 and online at maccosmetics.com.

http://blog.specktra.net/2007/09/21/...or-collection/

flowerhead

I cannot wait, finally MAC is releasing more matte shadows! This looks like it's gonna be my favourite collection of the year. Clarity, Handwritten, Typographic, Poison pen & Signed, Sealed will be mine

Hilly

Man! Why does MAC have so many new collections????? I am going to have to start workin the corner or something to make the monies!!!

Janice

Specktra Bestie
There's been alot released recently and coming up in the near future, but they've all been pretty hot so far so I'm not complaining!

nashoba95

omg this just kills me. i want all the colors. i need a sugar daddy to pay for my make-up addiction. anybody know one??? hehe

Phillygirl

I just got a MAC order in the mail and am disappointed clarity looks almost exact to electric eel.
I got more but will play with them tomorrow.

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillygirl
I just got a MAC order in the mail and am disappointed clarity looks almost exact to electric eel.
I got more but will play with them tomorrow.

I've been trying to get confirmation that these were the same colors. What does everyone else think?