MAC Cosmetics - Passions of Red Holiday '08

Janice

Specktra Bestie
By Shimmer

*dies*

I’m just about to stroke out over here looking at this stuff because it’s just soooo pretty. I’m really excited to see what kind of quality the packaging is going to have.

I’m disappointed in the Carbon/Satin Taupe combination in the smoky eyes palette, but I guess that’s the formula and it works so why mess with it? I’ve just got…several…editions of those colors. Argh.

The Intriguing Scarlet palette looks like something I may be picking up, if the colors are as pretty as they are in the palette. The packaging is a major bonus in favor of my purchase, I’ll admit it.

I can’t be the only one who’s just about ready to squee over this collection, am I?

Kiss and Makeup has shared images and information about the Passions of Red release, and I’m being suckered in HARD by that red packaging.

For more information and images visit Specktra Beauty News

Specktra Beauty News » Blog Archive » MAC Cosmetics - Passions of Red

Susanne

I am in love with these palettes. And the packaging.

Sigh, the holiday collection is my favourite of the year, my personal highlight. No matter how gorgeous the summer collection were. And they were gorgeous...

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

I’m disappointed in the Carbon/Satin Taupe combination in the smoky eyes palette, but I guess that’s the formula and it works so why mess with it? I’ve just got…several…editions of those colors. Argh.

But it is the smokey eye palette! Sold.

jardinaires

i love satin taupe and i love carbon, but jesus, can't there be other colors for a smoky eye? i'm tired of black/brown smoky eyes, why not throw in some color? purple? BURGUNDY? especially for a holiday palette, jeweltone smoked eyes would be so gorgeous.